Got offered to be a web cam dude? $2,000 wwyd

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

2 g's to rub one out? i'd twirl it around like a windmill for a couple hundred.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

2 stacks, no face? if it really seems legit you might as well.. you fap for free all the time
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]2 Gs is alotta doe....[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)].....but if it was a girl instead i'd do it[/color]

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I got tats...so I probably wont do it. If someone that knows me some how comes across that vid it would be a wrap...so I'll pass.

you could always call them out for watching men fap...

This doesn't make sense and sounds like a trap.

The gay dude constantly comments on how good you look but says you don't have to show to your face. Fapping on cam but you don't have to show yourface. As far as I'm concerned that's the equivalent to phone sex operators. Any ugly dude could do this and just because you look good doesn't meanyou can't be packin a 12 mm
laugh.gif

Basically sounds too good to be true. In a perfect world even I'd take that offer tho.

It's a lie. It doesn't add up. If he said you were cute, why would he tell you you don't have to show your face. Your looks are irrelevant if allthat's going to be in the photo is your package, which he didn't see, since I presume you're not walking around the Sprint store with your weeweeout. Now if you were at the YMCA shower, and then he approached you with this, it'd make more sense.

I'm pretty sure this is how the great Brothers of the Bang established their empire. The fact that you're actually thinking about it is scary. And therest of you guys saying you will would fall right into the trap as well.

...Surely it starts off w/ fapping on cam for 2g's, but before you know it, you'd be jerking two other dudes off, and getting blasted in the face for5k.

...I'm straight.

not gonna lie i would definitely think about it and if it's legit and no funny business i would 2g's is alot of money and employed or not anyone couldalways use the extra cash

JUst go online to your phone companys website and find the number you texted and call em youll be caking it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

I'm pretty sure this is how the great Brothers of the Bang established their empire. The fact that you're actually thinking about it is scary. And the rest of you guys saying you will would fall right into the trap as well.

...Surely it starts off w/ fapping on cam for 2g's, but before you know it, you'd be jerking two other dudes off, and getting blasted in the face for 5k.

...I'm straight.
gucci-mane.0.0.0x0.268x262.jpeg

I'm pretty sure this is how the great Brothers of the Bang established their empire. The fact that you're actually thinking about it is scary. And the rest of you guys saying you will would fall right into the trap as well.

...Surely it starts off w/ fapping on cam for 2g's, but before you know it, you'd be jerking two other dudes off, and getting blasted in the face for 5k.

...I'm straight.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
cue the jerry seinfeld gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

...I'm straight.
*@+
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

...I'm straight.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom