Got robbed last night over some sneakers smh

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yall should have chased buddy down and beat the brakes off him... and who does craiglists hook ups without a gun? I'm not saying you should have shot the man, but just in case he had a gun...you would too.

My guy bought a motorcycle off craigslist in the middle of one of the safest suburbs in Illinois from one of the suburbiest suburbians in the world...and we still had guns on us... YOU NEVER KNOW

I've done all my craigslist meetups with no guns ( dont own one) and have been fine. Granted most of my meetups are in the city in crowded areas
I would never do that... People are crazy and broke now-a-days... 

I dislike guns as lostsoulswander said I've done all my meetups by myself in crowed area but if it's something like an iPhone. What I do is meetup with the person before hand see if they have the cash then we go to the swap spot where my homie is holding the merch and the dro. 

damn, my name is Joe... im in Atlanta, and i have a metro # that starts off similar to the number posted.....

wasnt me though.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

he asks to see one of the shoe and offer to even let me hold the money when i grab ahold of the money he starts trying to grab the other shoe that was in my hand. i didnt have a good grip upon it so i just let go and got a couple hits on his jaw.   
So son drives off with your $50 in one hand, your shoes in the other...with no hands on the wheel?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And You!!! 
 Running beside the whip at 30 mph landing crisp punches at above average compubox numbers?!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so anything like this ever happened to anyone else on here? 
I doubt that there will be any hands in the room going up.
I'm dying over here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Pee11Jay

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

he asks to see one of the shoe and offer to even let me hold the money when i grab ahold of the money he starts trying to grab the other shoe that was in my hand. i didnt have a good grip upon it so i just let go and got a couple hits on his jaw.   
So son drives off with your $50 in one hand, your shoes in the other...with no hands on the wheel?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And You!!! 
 Running beside the whip at 30 mph landing crisp punches at above average compubox numbers?!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so anything like this ever happened to anyone else on here? 
I doubt that there will be any hands in the room going up.
I'm dying over here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cliff notes: dude parked his car away from ours, my boy got the 40 for his sneakers, he went in his car. I went over to the dudes car cause he claimed he left the rest of the money in there. so he convientantly started his car while i was walking over to his car. i mean in the situation im not thinking im about to get robbed, so i get up to his car let him see one shoe, handed over the money but didnt let go. he grabbed ahold of the shoe in my other hand with his free hand so i reached in his window started beatin on his face. he steps on the gas in peel off and im not gonna risk my life hanging onto dudes car over 40 bucks. mind you this, i bought the shoe from goodwill for 5$.

roll.gif
roll.gif

i need to see a video reenactment of this

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yall should have chased buddy down and beat the brakes off him... and who does craiglists hook ups without a gun? I'm not saying you should have shot the man, but just in case he had a gun...you would too.

My guy bought a motorcycle off craigslist in the middle of one of the safest suburbs in Illinois from one of the suburbiest suburbians in the world...and we still had guns on us... YOU NEVER KNOW

I've done all my craigslist meetups with no guns ( dont own one) and have been fine. Granted most of my meetups are in the city in crowded areas
I would never do that... People are crazy and broke now-a-days... 

I do craigslists meetups in front of banks most of the time solo. I dnt have a gun, ive never had a problem

ok so i was meeting up wit dude on craigslist it was late but me and my boy needed cash so the guy wanted my boys shoes and mine all for 100. we agreed on that met up dude started actn sketchy sayin he wanna do it for 90 for both so he give my boy 40 says he forgot the rest of the cash goes to his car, i walk over to his car he tells me to drop in in the back seat, but i aint stupid enough to do that, im thinking were giving him 2 pairs of jordans for 90 bucks total so nobody's bum enough to try and rob us but i guess i was wrong. he asks to see one of the shoe and offer to even let me hold the money when i grab ahold of the money he starts trying to grab the other shoe that was in my hand. i didnt have a good grip upon it so i just let go and got a couple hits on his jaw. so at this point, im honestly done trying to sell off sneakers or anything of that nature. im honestly just glad he didnt pull out a gun or something like that. anything like this ever happened to anyone else on here? 

cliff notes: dude parked his car away from ours, my boy got the 40 for his sneakers, he went in his car. I went over to the dudes car cause he claimed he left the rest of the money in there. so he convientantly started his car while i was walking over to his car. i mean in the situation im not thinking im about to get robbed, so i get up to his car let him see one shoe, handed over the money but didnt let go. he grabbed ahold of the shoe in my other hand with his free hand so i reached in his window started beatin on his face. he steps on the gas in peel off and im not gonna risk my life hanging onto dudes car over 40 bucks. mind you this, i bought the shoe from goodwill for 5$.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mogulson

He was armed......

with a car.

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Your boy should have been with you...I know I probably wouldn't have changed anything but still...

ok so i was meeting up wit dude on craigslist it was late but me and my boy needed cash so the guy wanted my boys shoes and mine all for 100. we agreed on that met up dude started actn sketchy sayin he wanna do it for 90 for both so he give my boy 40 says he forgot the rest of the cash goes to his car, i walk over to his car he tells me to drop in in the back seat, but i aint stupid enough to do that, im thinking were giving him 2 pairs of jordans for 90 bucks total so nobody's bum enough to try and rob us but i guess i was wrong. he asks to see one of the shoe and offer to even let me hold the money when i grab ahold of the money he starts trying to grab the other shoe that was in my hand. i didnt have a good grip upon it so i just let go and got a couple hits on his jaw. so at this point, im honestly done trying to sell off sneakers or anything of that nature. im honestly just glad he didnt pull out a gun or something like that. anything like this ever happened to anyone else on here? 
What are you guys on............ METH??

Back
Top Bottom