Got robbed last night over some sneakers smh

@*!++ heart pumps vanilla ...

Ain't no way in hell. , I'm getting strong armed for my shoes
laugh.gif

How can you look at yourself in the morning after that?

Like everyone said.

Why would the dude leave the rest of the money in his car when he knew the total price?

Why did you walk over to his car?

Why did you get near him as he was seated in his car ready to drive off?

So many L's is right.

And im going to assume you didn't buy them for $5 from goodwill and that you reached into his car and prob flailed your hand around and grazed dudes face.  But at least you learned a valuable lesson and it was only over 40 bucks.

Lol people shouldn't sell shoes if they never sold a nickel sack. Thief already knew ya were soft after you settled for the 90.

You must of been punching his car and not his face
laugh.gif

OP just needs to learn to be safe. Remember, the buyer is a stranger and when your little you are told don't trust strangers.

OP just needs to learn to be safe. Remember, the buyer is a stranger and when your little you are told don't trust strangers.

The "fails" I noticed while reading your post (with commentary in blue):

- your "friend" got his money for his shoes and dipped? what kind of friend is that?
- you noticed that the dude was acting flaky, but still tried to make the transaction? trust your instincts. you should have bounced right there. 
- you walked a dude back to his car for money he should have had on him from the get-go?  seriously though?

smarten up nas

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

he asks to see one of the shoe and offer to even let me hold the money when i grab ahold of the money he starts trying to grab the other shoe that was in my hand. i didnt have a good grip upon it so i just let go and got a couple hits on his jaw.   
So son drives off with your $50 in one hand, your shoes in the other...with no hands on the wheel?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And You!!! 
 Running beside the whip at 30 mph landing crisp punches at above average compubox numbers?!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so anything like this ever happened to anyone else on here? 
I doubt that there will be any hands in the room going up.

I'm still trying to understand how you got robbed with no gun and a friend present...scratching my bald head on that one

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yall should have chased buddy down and beat the brakes off him... and who does craiglists hook ups without a gun? I'm not saying you should have shot the man, but just in case he had a gun...you would too.

My guy bought a motorcycle off craigslist in the middle of one of the safest suburbs in Illinois from one of the suburbiest suburbians in the world...and we still had guns on us... YOU NEVER KNOW

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yall should have chased buddy down and beat the brakes off him... and who does craiglists hook ups without a gun? I'm not saying you should have shot the man, but just in case he had a gun...you would too.

My guy bought a motorcycle off craigslist in the middle of one of the safest suburbs in Illinois from one of the suburbiest suburbians in the world...and we still had guns on us... YOU NEVER KNOW

I've done all my craigslist meetups with no guns ( dont own one) and have been fine. Granted most of my meetups are in the city in crowded areas

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've done all my craigslist meetups with no guns ( dont own one) and have been fine. Granted most of my meetups are in the city in crowded areas
I would never do that... People are crazy and broke now-a-days... 

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

@*!++ heart pumps vanilla ...

Ain't no way in hell. , I'm getting strong armed for my shoes
laugh.gif

How can you look at yourself in the morning after that?
Same thing I was thinking.

You have to be like 16 or something, and a like 130 lbs.

The funny thing is, I have seen this happen at shoe releases too.

Back
Top Bottom