Got robbed last night over some sneakers smh

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

i wouldnt lie about punching the dude; if need be i can post pics of my knuckle it slightly ripped a thin layer of my own skin off i guess by one of the times i hit the guy so its pinkish now.

You aren't exactly throwing bombs huh?

ani_cat-punch.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Yall tryin too hard to bug on this kid.
I wouldn't be risking my #*@ over $40
either. Especially not by tryna hold on
to a car.

You dont get it. First of all why the hell would you pass a shoe off to dude who you don't even know WHILE he's in his car WITH it running? Also why wasnt your boy with you in the first place when the exchange was suppose to be done? He got his bread so he's out? You need to check that %$+%+.
 he cranked it on left the keys in there. im tryna get the cash and go so my mindset aint thinking all theses things. like i said i let my guard down during the transaction. my boy didnt think itd be some deal gone wrong neither because dude gettin 2 shoes for only 90 bucks he lowballin like crazy then he had the audacity to resort to stealin some shoes. i handed over one shoe so he can see. the dude offered to let me get the money so when i grab ahold of the cash he used his other hand to grab the other shoe. reason he got it so easily is he claimed he couldnt see the shoe tag so i had to hold on the tip of the cash and still fluster around with my fingers to shoe dude the shoe tag. he gets a better hold on the shoe then i did so i immediately started trying to pound onto his face. he fully cranks on the car while we both were struggling and pulls off. as soon as i felt my feet scrape against the ground i just let go cause im not gonna risk my life over some altogether a value of only 45 bucks. 
OP, I don't think u understand. This whole situation would have been avoided way before u got to the car. If the dude knew that the deal was for $100 initially, why would he get out the car w/ only $40? That should've been the tipoff before the whole car scrap fiasco 

Dudes avy had me picturing Wiz caressing dudes face with his frail %@% knuckles
laugh.gif

Shoulda been concerned with using both hands to grab onto ur kicks than tryin to graze homey.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

to a car.

You dont get it. First of all why the hell would you pass a shoe off to dude who you don't even know WHILE he's in his car WITH it running? Also why wasnt your boy with you in the first place when the exchange was suppose to be done? He got his bread so he's out? You need to check that %$+%+.
 he cranked it on left the keys in there. im tryna get the cash and go so my mindset aint thinking all theses things. like i said i let my guard down during the transaction. my boy didnt think itd be some deal gone wrong neither because dude gettin 2 shoes for only 90 bucks he lowballin like crazy then he had the audacity to resort to stealin some shoes. i handed over one shoe so he can see. the dude offered to let me get the money so when i grab ahold of the cash he used his other hand to grab the other shoe. reason he got it so easily is he claimed he couldnt see the shoe tag so i had to hold on the tip of the cash and still fluster around with my fingers to shoe dude the shoe tag. he gets a better hold on the shoe then i did so i immediately started trying to pound onto his face. he fully cranks on the car while we both were struggling and pulls off. as soon as i felt my feet scrape against the ground i just let go cause im not gonna risk my life over some altogether a value of only 45 bucks. 
OP, I don't think u understand. This whole situation would have been avoided way before u got to the car. If the dude knew that the deal was for $100 initially, why would he get out the car w/ only $40? That should've been the tipoff before the whole car scrap fiasco 
Right. Not even that, but you should have waited near your friend and have the guy go back to his car to get his money then give u all the money.

I say you get one of your boy's to set up a transaction with him for his Craigslist listing for his truck, then when you guys meet up, he'll be out of his car [hahahaha] so you can get some clean hits on him now. Beat his *$#%#+' head in.

I probably wouldn't do that tho, but it would be ill.

laugh.gif
@ OP sorry that that happened to you  though
I treat my sneaker meetups like drug deals.
You ain't seeing NOTHING till I see that paper.

cliff notes: dude parked his car away from ours, my boy got the 40 for his sneakers, he went in his car. I went over to the dudes car cause he claimed he left the rest of the money in there. so he convientantly started his car while i was walking over to his car. i mean in the situation im not thinking im about to get robbed, so i get up to his car let him see one shoe, handed over the money but didnt let go. he grabbed ahold of the shoe in my other hand with his free hand so i reached in his window started beatin on his face. he steps on the gas in peel off and im not gonna risk my life hanging onto dudes car over 40 bucks. mind you this, i bought the shoe from goodwill for 5$.

to a car.

wait a minute...
nerd.gif

so he started the car twice?

I've done a dozens of transactions off of craigslist and when meeting up I ALWAYS mention the amount FIRST. Then I ask for him to pull the money out. I give him ONE shoe to look at. Ask for the money. Count it. Give him the second shoe located somewhere else in my car. If it's more than one guy, I ask for ONE person to step out and the others stay in the car. YES, I do all of this. Otherwise, off I go. I don't give a #@!# how complicated it sounds. I'm not getting robbed. I also carry a blade with me. I'll stab a fool that tries to get brolic. #@#$ around.

create a "casual encounter" post on craigslist using his number... make sure to ask for pics to be sent to your phone... you already know what section... make the story sound believeable... OR go to the cops.... or pick up that big @%$ 'L' off the ground and take that

ALWAYS Meet up in public places for a Craigslist transaction. I don't mean a parking lot or something. Meet in the food court at a mall. Meet at a McDonalds. Somewhere there are other people around. That way if homeboy tries to act a fool, you have witnesses and such. Money up front, then they can look at the product. You are the seller, you hold the power. Some people have no common sense...

Originally Posted by Natural 9

You must be book smart, because you sure ain't street smart.

*Reads OP's post*

Nah he aint book smart neither.

Back
Top Bottom