Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

There's this for January.

Rockstar also announced the details for the Community Challenge Pack, which is set to be released in January.

The maps came from the suggestions of the fans, Rockstar surveyed fans and asked which maps from the 'Batman: Arkham Asylum' and 'Batman: Arkham City' would they like to see in 'Batman: Arkham Knight'.

The survey garnered 800 responses and was submitted in a discussion thread; from this Rocksteady has decided which maps will make it to 'Batman: Arkham Knight'.

The list for the full map and challenge list were already posted in 'Batman: Arkham Knight' forums. The maps will included are; Wayne Manor, Batcave from Arkham City, and Senatorial from Arkham Asylum. In total, there are 5 maps that came from 'Batman: Arkham City' and one map from 'Batman: Arkham Asylum.

The list below:

1. Predator Challenge Maps will include Wayne Manor Main Hall (Batman: Arkham City)

2. The Batcave (Batman: Arkham City)

3. The Sanatorium Medical Facility (Batman: Arkham Asylum)

4. Iceberg Lounge (Batman: Arkham City)

5. Crime Alley (Batman: Arkham Knight)

6. Monarch Theatre (Batman: Arkham City).

Rocksteady added, "We've been listening to you guys, and one of the most interesting ideas the community has had is for an endless survival predator map. We made a prototype and ended up really liking it, so we're bringing it to you in January."

The release date will be available in January 2016 and will be included in the game's $40-season pass.

Nice :pimp: I have to say after seeing everything that has come in the season pass I'm deff not feeling as bad as I was when I initially purchased it wouldn't say it's worth it but there has been some nice stuff we've gotten

Season of Infamy supposedly takes about an hour to finish
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Can't say I'm surprised.

Glad I'm waited for the GOTY edition.

just finished all the season of infamy missions. i have to say, all the stories for each mission were very good, better than any of the side missions you had to do during the regular game. wish they were longer but it is what it is 

Last edited:
just finished all the season of infamy missions. i have to say, all the stories for each mission were very good, better than any of the side missions you had to do during the regular game. wish they were longer but it is what it is 

Same.

Loved the Mr. Freeze mission

Just beat the game with only the Riddler trophies to finish up. Like others have said, the game is good but the lack of boss fights was disappointing. When I took out Slade's tank I was def expecting a fight afterwards.

They could have just made this a Redhood Story. I mean they pretty much told you who AK was pretty early on.

They definitely delivered on making you feel like Batman.

Just my gut feeling AC > AK > AA > AO ( I still enjoyed this one a lot though

Based off scrolling through the last few pages it seems like a ton of DLC. Worth a pick up?

Game is dirt cheap right now $14.99, with BB GCU it came out to $12.95:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/batman-...on-4/4890006.p?id=1219104954507&skuId=4890006

Season Pass on PSN is on sale right now for $21.99 until January 26:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...m-knight:UP1018-CUSA00133_00-DLCSEASONPASS000

Total:

$34.94

That's cheaper than what GOTY edition will be when it first drops later this year, which more than likely be $49.99 or $59.99 and won't drop in price until black Friday later this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom