Gottt Dayumm Nicki!! Vol. Nicki Minaj

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by Regal Black

fake or not, I'd still poke

Funny thing is all you cats in here talking bout its fake. Are the same dudes who beast over other broads that have other fake things hair, nails, teeth, lips and titts. So the real question in this thread should be is she attractive or would you smash?

Nah of this girly statements about if its fake or not.

Funny thing is all you cats in here talking bout its fake. Are the same dudes who beast over other broads that have other fake things hair, nails, teeth, lips and titts. So the real question in this thread should be is she attractive or would you smash?

Originally Posted by Put em up

Its not fake ITS REMOVABLE!!!!

laugh.gif
 @ u gotta remove them butt pads to smash 
but in all seriousness....u guys are missing the BIG picture. Soon u gonna have broads wearing this kind of stuff and we men are going to get constantly faked out. If this turns into some craze, this is gonna be worse than fake breasts. Chicks gonna be trick or treating on us, while we thinking she got a booty 
indifferent.gif

I for one will not stand for this, let alone gas this broad up. 

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

99% of cats on here couldn't pull her, including the haters that made that vid. I mean, what type of MAN makes a vid to expose a female tho? just appreciate what she's got.
Explain to me why a "real man" wouldn't expose a female?

I just am bothered that THIS is what inner city women are current looking up to as a role model. The annoying "baby" voice, the fake body enhancements (which has gone on forever though), the "diva" mentality. Young woman in the city need better role models.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

but in all seriousness....u guys are missing the BIG picture. Soon u gonna have broads wearing this kind of stuff and we men are going to get constantly faked out. If this turns into some craze, this is gonna be worse than fake breasts.
This.

And yea it is fake... I partied with shorty about a year and a half ago and her body looked NOTHING like that. But hey she gettin money. !$## it

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I just am bothered that THIS is what inner city women are current looking up to as a role model. The annoying "baby" voice, the fake body enhancements (which has gone on forever though), the "diva" mentality. Young woman in the city need better role models.
For once, I agree with you.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I feel you 100%, but easy solution - just bypass the hoodrats.  Hood chicks will be hood chicks, just broaden your scope.

Back
Top Bottom