Gottt Dayumm Nicki!! Vol. Nicki Minaj

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I just am bothered that THIS is what inner city women are current looking up to as a role model. The annoying "baby" voice, the fake body enhancements (which has gone on forever though), the "diva" mentality. Young woman in the city need better role models.
I feel you 100%, but easy solution - just bypass the hoodrats.  Hood chicks will be hood chicks, just broaden your scope.
I personally don't deal with them but they still ride public transportation in the morning making my commute un-enjoyable.

I STILL want them to have someone worthwhile to look up to.

Also, if I ever have a daughter, those "hoodrats" might go to school with her poisoning her mind.

I just am bothered that THIS is what inner city women are current looking up to as a role model. The annoying "baby" voice, the fake body enhancements (which has gone on forever though), the "diva" mentality. Young woman in the city need better role models.
I feel you 100%, but easy solution - just bypass the hoodrats.  Hood chicks will be hood chicks, just broaden your scope.
I personally don't deal with them but they still ride public transportation in the morning making my commute un-enjoyable.

Also, if I ever have a daughter, those "hoodrats" might go to school with her poisoning her mind.
well all you can do is raise your kids to make responsible choices and hope for the best...

Damn look at that mass

2mydqnb.jpg

haha home school her...but yeah man i agree with you on this one

I dont think she is even attractive
indifferent.gif
I dont understand why peeps go crazy over this fake *** chick!

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Its nice but whatever i dont get happy about females ill never screw so whatever
SOMEONE gets it. Wish NT had this mindset. Tired of the random nonsense that these dudes spit out day after day about X, Y, Z female. That they wouldn't even have the heart to speak to

Most of the dudes in here talking about her "fake" butt beast over females with fake boobs. I'd smash and not care if its real or fake.

Exactly, I don't understand why dudes get sooo excited over chicks posted on the internet. Dudes ask for the info of the broads Facebook, myspace and etc...dumb.

Damn no wonder she looked like she had a boxing glove in her bikini in that lollipop pic, shorty had foot ball gear stashed under her joints. 

i remember not seeing that booty when i watched some modeling dvd she was in lol

its not like she the only one running around wit this..hell they sell them butt pads in Macy's...every chick is in question nowadays...its whatever its nice to look at...but she is no different than any other nyc broad...nicki is just the flavor of the moment

I always thought she had a fake cake, she cant even move it.

Women know how to work with whatever they got, if Nicki really had a cake like that she wouldn't be out there 2 steppin on stage.

$@$# outta here Nicki

Back
Top Bottom