Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Are the seasonal events easy?
No. In fact they are the opposite of easy. 
They're challenging, but definitely gold-able.

More Challenging than the license tests? keep in mind I'm playing with a controller, NOT a wheel

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Are the seasonal events easy?
No. In fact they are the opposite of easy. 
They're challenging, but definitely gold-able.

More Challenging than the license tests? keep in mind I'm playing with a controller, NOT a wheel

Crap..after level 20, XP points really start draggin.........it takes forever to level up
ohwell.gif

Crap..after level 20, XP points really start draggin.........it takes forever to level up
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

I'm too lazy to do the license test. I guess I'll try to knock 2 of them out today.

dont waste ur time, get on the b-spec grind
who cares about the license, u get almost no experience and a couple bronze trophies

Originally Posted by Mister916

I'm too lazy to do the license test. I guess I'll try to knock 2 of them out today.

dont waste ur time, get on the b-spec grind
who cares about the license, u get almost no experience and a couple bronze trophies

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i really hate how these idiot drivers pit on the first lap without me even telling em to!!!
mad.gif
on b spec

what tires did u have on? what was the weather? 

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i really hate how these idiot drivers pit on the first lap without me even telling em to!!!
mad.gif
on b spec

what tires did u have on? what was the weather? 

what are you guys using for like the wind a spec? im talking about the daytona race... im using the mazda furai but its not good enough...

what are you guys using for like the wind a spec? im talking about the daytona race... im using the mazda furai but its not good enough...

Originally Posted by you go boy

Zonda (win it in bspec) or race mod corvette ZR1 (cost about 600k)

Zonda (win it in bspec) or race mod corvette ZR1 (cost about 600k)

I won Daytona pretty easily in a modded Veyron

I won Daytona pretty easily in a modded Veyron

I think I used the Minolta for both A&B.  787B also works.
Interestingly, for my B-spec Bob at Daytona, I had accidentally fitted sport tires on (race tires were allowed).  After about 5 turns, I had dropped back to last place.  I quickly pitted for some race-hards (still in the 1st lap) and when Bob exited the pits, he was 25 seconds back.  And despite all this, he was still able to fight back to 1st by the last lap and win the race.  

Interestingly, for my B-spec Bob at Daytona, I had accidentally fitted sport tires on (race tires were allowed).  After about 5 turns, I had dropped back to last place.  I quickly pitted for some race-hards (still in the 1st lap) and when Bob exited the pits, he was 25 seconds back.  And despite all this, he was still able to fight back to 1st by the last lap and win the race.  

i dont have the minolta yet im trying to win it
laugh.gif
and wats 787b

i dont have the minolta yet im trying to win it
laugh.gif
and wats 787b

Back
Top Bottom