Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Sinner did you add me on PSN? iamgrayfox if you haven't. I got someone's PSN add earlier, dude is like 75% finished with an A license. I restarted my game and already passed that.
laugh.gif
That was me. Sorry I don't have skills like you.
frown.gif
Ohhh, lmao.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Sinner did you add me on PSN? iamgrayfox if you haven't. I got someone's PSN add earlier, dude is like 75% finished with an A license. I restarted my game and already passed that.
laugh.gif
That was me. Sorry I don't have skills like you.
frown.gif
Ohhh, lmao.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

the last race in the seasonal event for a-spec is easy, but impossible to get in 1st. second place was my best finish and was still 11 seconds behind the gt ford. the pay off was huge so im not even mad. leveled up from 19 to 20 just after that one race and was 500k richer.

Not impossible, i just got gold in it. Took the lead at the final long right hander before the straightaway. Took some very aggressive driving to get there but i got it. I was hoping for a reward car for getting gold in all of the seasonal event races but its all good, got a lot of money and XP points for it.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

the last race in the seasonal event for a-spec is easy, but impossible to get in 1st. second place was my best finish and was still 11 seconds behind the gt ford. the pay off was huge so im not even mad. leveled up from 19 to 20 just after that one race and was 500k richer.

Not impossible, i just got gold in it. Took the lead at the final long right hander before the straightaway. Took some very aggressive driving to get there but i got it. I was hoping for a reward car for getting gold in all of the seasonal event races but its all good, got a lot of money and XP points for it.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

That Special Stage bonus event is awesome! Money and exp galore!
laugh.gif
 It's what I've been tellin you guys...!
Gold all of them and reap in the rewards! 
Where/when does this Special Stage bonus come into play?

It took me forever to get to level 18 goodness gracious gloria...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

That Special Stage bonus event is awesome! Money and exp galore!
laugh.gif
 It's what I've been tellin you guys...!
Gold all of them and reap in the rewards! 
Where/when does this Special Stage bonus come into play?

It took me forever to get to level 18 goodness gracious gloria...

^ It's actually called the Seasonal Events. The icon is located on the Home page after you do the 1.05 update.

^ It's actually called the Seasonal Events. The icon is located on the Home page after you do the 1.05 update.

I want to get that FGT on my online dealership(FINALLY
smile.gif
)... I dont want a blue one tho
grin.gif

I want to get that FGT on my online dealership(FINALLY
smile.gif
)... I dont want a blue one tho
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom