Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

I did the level 25 A-Spec one last night.

60 laps in the X1, Still took me 1:20:00:00!! I'm not trying to spend four hours in a Fiat.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

60 laps in the X1, Still took me 1:20:00:00!! I'm not trying to spend four hours in a Fiat.
laugh.gif

Hey mate can I borrow a Gallardo and/or Countach from you
happy.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

laugh.gif

Hey mate can I borrow a Gallardo and/or Countach from you
happy.gif

The most fun way to race, imo is in stock cars. Doesn't matter what it is, but when everyone is in an evenly matched car its a lot of fun. Some of the most fun races I had online in Forza were with stock garbage like Minis or Pontiac Solstices.

edit - make it stock M3s and i'm there

The most fun way to race, imo is in stock cars. Doesn't matter what it is, but when everyone is in an evenly matched car its a lot of fun. Some of the most fun races I had online in Forza were with stock garbage like Minis or Pontiac Solstices.

edit - make it stock M3s and i'm there

Are you playing online now? I could also by m3 and test my skills against you guys. I'm beyond frustrated with Sebastien Loeb Rally Challenges.

Are you playing online now? I could also by m3 and test my skills against you guys. I'm beyond frustrated with Sebastien Loeb Rally Challenges.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

This dude TraponeJR is on another level right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah I told him about my 2 PS3 setup of 1 PS3 Slim & my OG Fat 60GB PS3 I got running right now in my room.Story goes likes this, last month I copped a PS3 160GB Slim off amazon when they had the deal where you got $100 amazon future credit. I used the $100 future credit on a Seagate 500GB 5400 RPM 2.5 SATA laptop hard drive for $54 which I have installed in my PS3 Slim, the official PS3 vertical stand, USB 2.0 SATA enclosure case which I now use for the as a backup storage utility drive for music & video that I download and play on my PS3, copped Inception on blu-ray when it was $17 bucks, used the last $25 credit I had to cop Castlevania Lords Of Shadow limited edition when it dropped to $39.99 on amazon the day after Christmas. Oh yeah I don't have amazon prime but always use super saver shipping to get free shipping and since I'm in Cali don't get charged for state sales tax. I usually get my stuff within 3 days anyways and I tried amazon prime once and seriously thought it wasnt worth the yearly subsvription fee. So yeah this is why I love shopping on amazon for PS3 games & blu-ray movies. But yeah I got my 60GB PS3 listed on craigslist right now also.

Now to get back on topic for GT5.That's another story on how my addiction has gone for this game
laugh.gif

I seriously have not put another game in my PS3 since I got the game on launch date. Right now I'm at level 28 for A-Spec. Level 35 for B-Spec. Right now I'm dong the 24 hour Le Mans race on B-Spec and I'm 14 hours and 40 minutes into the race so far. The weather/day/night affects that you see in the game are seriously
pimp.gif
. Also if you got a X2010 check out cockpit view when it's raining on a course like La Sarthe & Nurburgring the way the rain hits & repels off your cockpit are
pimp.gif
also. Check it out on B-Spec though. I haven't and probably won't try it out on A-Spec since cockpit view for me is to damn distracting and I usually use the front bumper view.

As far as car goes. I think I'm at about 300 in my garage right now.Just a few of my favorite cars that I have that I can think of right now: Bentley Speed 8 Race Car, Stealth Mercedes Benz SLS AMG, Stealth McLaren F1, Audi R10 Race Car, Chaparral 2J & 2D, X2010 S.Vittel, X2010 Carbon Fiber. Oh yeah I basically love and Alfa Romeo car in this game both standard & premium models.

A-Spec I stuck on frickin NASCAR cup on extreme and also Formula GT is crazy and I seriously don't know if I will ever to gold & beat those races. Any tuning advance from anyone on these 2 events on extreme I'd appreciate.

B-Spec the only things I have left is that stupid Nascar event on extreme and the 24 hour endurance race at Nurburgring. The NASCAR championship I can coach my B-Spec driver to win the 1st race at Indy easily. The other races though in the championship my level 32 B-Spec drivers always mess up and spin out where they end up doing bad in those races no matter what coaching commands I give them.

I haven't really touched the special events, license test, and seasonal events yet. Mainly because I was so focused on getting to level 35 for that S.Vittel X2010
laugh.gif
and also because you get better gift cars on B-Spec and after PD released patch 1.05 and increased prize credits until the end of this month.

Here's a tip use dream car championship on B-Spec for grinding to make some serious $$$ and to gain XP. Each race is worth 108K credits and at the end you get 540K credits each time for winning the championship. But yeah even grinding in B-Spec once you get to level 30 it takes awhile to just level up to the next levels to unlock the other endurance race events and to get to level 35 for that X2010 you get as a gift. What I ended up doing was racing the Nurburgring 4 hour endurance race and 9 hour Tskuba Circuit endurance race a couple time since they give a ton of XP. I'd usually start the race before I'd go to bed or when I left my house to do stuff.

Oh yeah I have Ohleo, STFUitsVincent, AlexV2Sappy on my PSN friend list. If anyone else on here wants to add me for online racing, car trading or lending send me a friend request on PSN my PSN ID is TraponeJR.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

This dude TraponeJR is on another level right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah I told him about my 2 PS3 setup of 1 PS3 Slim & my OG Fat 60GB PS3 I got running right now in my room.Story goes likes this, last month I copped a PS3 160GB Slim off amazon when they had the deal where you got $100 amazon future credit. I used the $100 future credit on a Seagate 500GB 5400 RPM 2.5 SATA laptop hard drive for $54 which I have installed in my PS3 Slim, the official PS3 vertical stand, USB 2.0 SATA enclosure case which I now use for the as a backup storage utility drive for music & video that I download and play on my PS3, copped Inception on blu-ray when it was $17 bucks, used the last $25 credit I had to cop Castlevania Lords Of Shadow limited edition when it dropped to $39.99 on amazon the day after Christmas. Oh yeah I don't have amazon prime but always use super saver shipping to get free shipping and since I'm in Cali don't get charged for state sales tax. I usually get my stuff within 3 days anyways and I tried amazon prime once and seriously thought it wasnt worth the yearly subsvription fee. So yeah this is why I love shopping on amazon for PS3 games & blu-ray movies. But yeah I got my 60GB PS3 listed on craigslist right now also.

Now to get back on topic for GT5.That's another story on how my addiction has gone for this game
laugh.gif

I seriously have not put another game in my PS3 since I got the game on launch date. Right now I'm at level 28 for A-Spec. Level 35 for B-Spec. Right now I'm dong the 24 hour Le Mans race on B-Spec and I'm 14 hours and 40 minutes into the race so far. The weather/day/night affects that you see in the game are seriously
pimp.gif
. Also if you got a X2010 check out cockpit view when it's raining on a course like La Sarthe & Nurburgring the way the rain hits & repels off your cockpit are
pimp.gif
also. Check it out on B-Spec though. I haven't and probably won't try it out on A-Spec since cockpit view for me is to damn distracting and I usually use the front bumper view.

As far as car goes. I think I'm at about 300 in my garage right now.Just a few of my favorite cars that I have that I can think of right now: Bentley Speed 8 Race Car, Stealth Mercedes Benz SLS AMG, Stealth McLaren F1, Audi R10 Race Car, Chaparral 2J & 2D, X2010 S.Vittel, X2010 Carbon Fiber. Oh yeah I basically love and Alfa Romeo car in this game both standard & premium models.

A-Spec I stuck on frickin NASCAR cup on extreme and also Formula GT is crazy and I seriously don't know if I will ever to gold & beat those races. Any tuning advance from anyone on these 2 events on extreme I'd appreciate.

B-Spec the only things I have left is that stupid Nascar event on extreme and the 24 hour endurance race at Nurburgring. The NASCAR championship I can coach my B-Spec driver to win the 1st race at Indy easily. The other races though in the championship my level 32 B-Spec drivers always mess up and spin out where they end up doing bad in those races no matter what coaching commands I give them.

I haven't really touched the special events, license test, and seasonal events yet. Mainly because I was so focused on getting to level 35 for that S.Vittel X2010
laugh.gif
and also because you get better gift cars on B-Spec and after PD released patch 1.05 and increased prize credits until the end of this month.

Here's a tip use dream car championship on B-Spec for grinding to make some serious $$$ and to gain XP. Each race is worth 108K credits and at the end you get 540K credits each time for winning the championship. But yeah even grinding in B-Spec once you get to level 30 it takes awhile to just level up to the next levels to unlock the other endurance race events and to get to level 35 for that X2010 you get as a gift. What I ended up doing was racing the Nurburgring 4 hour endurance race and 9 hour Tskuba Circuit endurance race a couple time since they give a ton of XP. I'd usually start the race before I'd go to bed or when I left my house to do stuff.

Oh yeah I have Ohleo, STFUitsVincent, AlexV2Sappy on my PSN friend list. If anyone else on here wants to add me for online racing, car trading or lending send me a friend request on PSN my PSN ID is TraponeJR.

Back
Top Bottom