Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by Mister916

Anyone beat the Daytona race in the NASCAR series? +%@% is beyond frustrating.

I was getting spun out and could hardly complete 3 laps.Then I learned the secret: turn off ABS.Once you do that, you'll easily get in the lead, then you can just block to the end.I easily won the road races and the Indy race, but was having a really hard time, until I turned off ABS.

I was getting spun out and could hardly complete 3 laps.Then I learned the secret: turn off ABS.Once you do that, you'll easily get in the lead, then you can just block to the end.I easily won the road races and the Indy race, but was having a really hard time, until I turned off ABS.

is anyone actually trying to get platinum trophy 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by osubass1

I have no problem getting the lead. Maintaining it is the issue. I've never made it past the 6th lap because I get spun out. It's infuriating.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by osubass1

I have no problem getting the lead. Maintaining it is the issue. I've never made it past the 6th lap because I get spun out. It's infuriating.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom