Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Go-Kart racing is pretty fun. Did anyone do the Vitz race in the Beginner section? If so, what did you mod on your Vitz to actually be quicker. It's annoying.

Go-Kart racing is pretty fun. Did anyone do the Vitz race in the Beginner section? If so, what did you mod on your Vitz to actually be quicker. It's annoying.

This is just a gripe, but I absolutely hate that if you bump too hard or hit a wall or go off the road for .01 second you fail all the license tests. %@%% is really pissing me off

This is just a gripe, but I absolutely hate that if you bump too hard or hit a wall or go off the road for .01 second you fail all the license tests. %@%% is really pissing me off

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Turbo, exhaust, intake get 130 hp ATLEAST welll that's what I did

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Turbo, exhaust, intake get 130 hp ATLEAST welll that's what I did

People talking about not buying, its a bad game after it gets an 86 average out of 100... 
laugh.gif

I am gone the rest of the week, so earliest I'll be able to scoop my copy/rent from home is Monday.

People talking about not buying, its a bad game after it gets an 86 average out of 100... 
laugh.gif

I am gone the rest of the week, so earliest I'll be able to scoop my copy/rent from home is Monday.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif

Its not that its a bad game at all, it just has a lotttt of hype to live up to, and imo it didnt quite do it.

laugh.gif

Its not that its a bad game at all, it just has a lotttt of hype to live up to, and imo it didnt quite do it.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

laugh.gif

People like you fail to realize that this is Kaz' baby. He already made a statement saying that many updates are coming over the next few weeks and months. It's still a work in progress. It'll get better.

laugh.gif

People like you fail to realize that this is Kaz' baby. He already made a statement saying that many updates are coming over the next few weeks and months. It's still a work in progress. It'll get better.

I didn't get to play that much today. But I love the gameplay. Nothing's really bothering me so far.

Can't wait to get my hands on some of the nicer cars.

I didn't get to play that much today. But I love the gameplay. Nothing's really bothering me so far.

Can't wait to get my hands on some of the nicer cars.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

I hope you're right, it definitely has the potential to be that killer game.  I hope we get some car packs too, even if they cost money, there are a lot of American/European cars I'd like to see in the game.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

I hope you're right, it definitely has the potential to be that killer game.  I hope we get some car packs too, even if they cost money, there are a lot of American/European cars I'd like to see in the game.

I got my copy earlier today, now waiting to get home. Im looking forward to the 5692734010484mb install
pimp.gif

I got my copy earlier today, now waiting to get home. Im looking forward to the 5692734010484mb install
pimp.gif

So is it confirmed that you can't change anything aesthetically to non-premium cars? Wheels, etc? 
ohwell.gif

So is it confirmed that you can't change anything aesthetically to non-premium cars? Wheels, etc? 
ohwell.gif

Just played for like 1.5 hours..really don't have much complaints.
pimp.gif
Still need to get used to things and get the little nuances, but it's good that there's a learning curve, I can tell this game is gonna be real fun.
But after I downloaded the update, the game got frozen at the home screen for some reason. Went away after I restarted my PS3, thankfully.

Just played for like 1.5 hours..really don't have much complaints.
pimp.gif
Still need to get used to things and get the little nuances, but it's good that there's a learning curve, I can tell this game is gonna be real fun.
But after I downloaded the update, the game got frozen at the home screen for some reason. Went away after I restarted my PS3, thankfully.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

ohwell.gif
correct
eyes.gif

kinda sad i cant pimp out my 97 supra.
still havent encountered car damage either.

Back
Top Bottom