Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

So is it confirmed that you can't change anything aesthetically to non-premium cars? Wheels, etc? 
ohwell.gif
correct
eyes.gif

kinda sad i cant pimp out my 97 supra.
still havent encountered car damage either.

This is weird. So I guess were releasing incomplete games is slowly being accepted as normal now? I understand we have the internet and things can be fixed, but seriously? I'm still not completely sure how I feel about this...

This is weird. So I guess were releasing incomplete games is slowly being accepted as normal now? I understand we have the internet and things can be fixed, but seriously? I'm still not completely sure how I feel about this...

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

People talking about not buying, its a bad game after it gets an 86 average out of 100... 
laugh.gif

I am gone the rest of the week, so earliest I'll be able to scoop my copy/rent from home is Monday.
Its not that its a bad game at all, it just has a lotttt of hype to live up to, and imo it didnt quite do it.
People like you fail to realize that this is Kaz' baby. He already made a statement saying that many updates are coming over the next few weeks and months. It's still a work in progress. It'll get better.
I hope you're right, it definitely has the potential to be that killer game.  I hope we get some car packs too, even if they cost money, there are a lot of American/European cars I'd like to see in the game.

Exactly.. How do you have 1000 cars but miss Porsche (I know about the RUF)? Bentley(I know about the Speed 8 race car)? or even certain cars like a CTS-V or a 6-series? Way too many Miatas, Hondas, and sub-100hp hatchbacks for a racing game. I did notice there were a few trucks.. Would it have killed them to put a Cayenne Turbo or a Cherokee SRT8? They did add Lambo and Ferrari so i guess that's ok... took em 5 games to do it tho
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

People talking about not buying, its a bad game after it gets an 86 average out of 100... 
laugh.gif

I am gone the rest of the week, so earliest I'll be able to scoop my copy/rent from home is Monday.
Its not that its a bad game at all, it just has a lotttt of hype to live up to, and imo it didnt quite do it.
People like you fail to realize that this is Kaz' baby. He already made a statement saying that many updates are coming over the next few weeks and months. It's still a work in progress. It'll get better.
I hope you're right, it definitely has the potential to be that killer game.  I hope we get some car packs too, even if they cost money, there are a lot of American/European cars I'd like to see in the game.

Exactly.. How do you have 1000 cars but miss Porsche (I know about the RUF)? Bentley(I know about the Speed 8 race car)? or even certain cars like a CTS-V or a 6-series? Way too many Miatas, Hondas, and sub-100hp hatchbacks for a racing game. I did notice there were a few trucks.. Would it have killed them to put a Cayenne Turbo or a Cherokee SRT8? They did add Lambo and Ferrari so i guess that's ok... took em 5 games to do it tho
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Man, its complete +*$%**@!.
Black-Ops, Fallout: New Vegas, and now this. Why am I paying $60 again? I used to do my part to help developers by not buying used. But if this is how they are going to do it, then !++@ em. 

Black-Ops, Fallout: New Vegas, and now this. Why am I paying $60 again? I used to do my part to help developers by not buying used. But if this is how they are going to do it, then !++@ em. 

+1
but unlike OPs and Fallout im enjoying GT5

Did anyone use the codes that came with the CE?

If not throw it on ebay

Sold the 5 cars that come with CE on ebay for 50 and the preorder DLC from gamestop for 20

+1
but unlike OPs and Fallout im enjoying GT5

Did anyone use the codes that came with the CE?

If not throw it on ebay

Sold the 5 cars that come with CE on ebay for 50 and the preorder DLC from gamestop for 20

Damn, didn't realize there was a giant GT5 thread... no wonder the other one was so quiet.

Haven't read through the 17 pages, but who's had success with the Top Gear VW Samba Bus challenge? Only made it to 2nd.
bigj505 ~ Kaz confirmed that the damage will increase as your LV increases.

Damn, didn't realize there was a giant GT5 thread... no wonder the other one was so quiet.

Haven't read through the 17 pages, but who's had success with the Top Gear VW Samba Bus challenge? Only made it to 2nd.
bigj505 ~ Kaz confirmed that the damage will increase as your LV increases.

That license test where you have to drive the old Ferrari is pissing your boy off right now! I might not ever get the C license fooling with that Rome race.

That license test where you have to drive the old Ferrari is pissing your boy off right now! I might not ever get the C license fooling with that Rome race.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Go-Kart racing is pretty fun. Did anyone do the Vitz race in the Beginner section? If so, what did you mod on your Vitz to actually be quicker. It's annoying.

I dropped like $15K on a vitz just to win that race.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Go-Kart racing is pretty fun. Did anyone do the Vitz race in the Beginner section? If so, what did you mod on your Vitz to actually be quicker. It's annoying.

I dropped like $15K on a vitz just to win that race.
laugh.gif

The 2010 Camaro SS is a premium car so you'll be able to change the rims. Im guessing you'll be able to add a spoiler too if you'd like.

On a side note; I like being able to paint my car, no more settling for ugly paint colors.

The 2010 Camaro SS is a premium car so you'll be able to change the rims. Im guessing you'll be able to add a spoiler too if you'd like.

On a side note; I like being able to paint my car, no more settling for ugly paint colors.

Back
Top Bottom