Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Finally got my STi earlier tonight 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by I3

I need more cash!

Ive just got the EK9, Vitz, EG6 a kart and some Blanc car..

I think im going to need to drop around 5k on my Vitz to win the series lol
Do the special events. Easy money.
Sweet! Will check it out tomorrow
Yep yep.  I did a bunch of Special Events and before I knew it my cred. was up to 200K

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by I3

I need more cash!

Ive just got the EK9, Vitz, EG6 a kart and some Blanc car..

I think im going to need to drop around 5k on my Vitz to win the series lol
Do the special events. Easy money.
Sweet! Will check it out tomorrow
Yep yep.  I did a bunch of Special Events and before I knew it my cred. was up to 200K

Is anyone up for the 'Niketalk in a reasonably priced car' challenge? Basically we could make it similar to Top Gear, choose one car each week that everyone has to use and then they take a picture/screenshot or whatever to prove their time. Obviously everyone will have to use the same tires and the cars can't be at all tuned.

Is anyone up for the 'Niketalk in a reasonably priced car' challenge? Basically we could make it similar to Top Gear, choose one car each week that everyone has to use and then they take a picture/screenshot or whatever to prove their time. Obviously everyone will have to use the same tires and the cars can't be at all tuned.

^ Setup the guidelines and ground rules. Same tires (comfort?), 0 on all aids (except for 1 on ABS possibly?), stock vehicle? Something like that for starters.

^ Setup the guidelines and ground rules. Same tires (comfort?), 0 on all aids (except for 1 on ABS possibly?), stock vehicle? Something like that for starters.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Im definately down fot that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Im definately down fot that
pimp.gif

I remember someone asking if you can fix up the exterior of the new Camaro. I just bought one and they some really nice options for it.

I remember someone asking if you can fix up the exterior of the new Camaro. I just bought one and they some really nice options for it.

I bought the driving force gt and gave it a try but ended up returning it. the gameplay is pretty good and does give u good precision with the steering and gas modulation...but the steering wheel would sway on me sometimes and it honestly drove me nuts til I said to hell with it a boxed it back up. I tried changing some of the feedback settings but the swaying was still there. Swaying at high speed=lose the race..so the wheel had to go

I bought the driving force gt and gave it a try but ended up returning it. the gameplay is pretty good and does give u good precision with the steering and gas modulation...but the steering wheel would sway on me sometimes and it honestly drove me nuts til I said to hell with it a boxed it back up. I tried changing some of the feedback settings but the swaying was still there. Swaying at high speed=lose the race..so the wheel had to go

Have yall noticed that every car in the dealership has a description.. I'm finding myself spending mad time just reading the description for my favorite cars... Really nice details...

Have yall noticed that every car in the dealership has a description.. I'm finding myself spending mad time just reading the description for my favorite cars... Really nice details...

Does anyone know how I should tune my 458 Italia? I'm trying to use it in the GT World Championship.

Back
Top Bottom