Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by SensitiveLoser

whats good with the top gear track.

i did the awful bus challenge

if youre talking about the challenge itself, some people have described it as some kind of weird car testing humor that only top gear fans would understand, unfortunately i rarely watch top gear
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SensitiveLoser

whats good with the top gear track.

i did the awful bus challenge

if youre talking about the challenge itself, some people have described it as some kind of weird car testing humor that only top gear fans would understand, unfortunately i rarely watch top gear
frown.gif

I need more cash!

Ive just got the EK9, Vitz, EG6 a kart and some Blanc car..

I think im going to need to drop around 5k on my Vitz to win the series lol

I need more cash!

Originally Posted by I3

I need more cash!

Do the special events. Easy money.

Originally Posted by I3

I need more cash!

Do the special events. Easy money.

I'm inthe process of going over all the license tests and getting gold. Just got the rest of my golds on B and A licenses. I then skipped Re doing most of my international ones and am going straight for all gold in the S. Got 2 down so far. And b-5 is by far the hardest test in the game, but lucky for some there is a glitch. See the road To the right immediately at the start of the test? Take that right on the road and before the opening make a sharp left and o straight into the white wall. I tried this after getting gold on it...it works. Gives you a ridiculous time too...like 3.5 seconds haha. I spent close to 2 hours trying to get gold on this before I got it. Should of just done the glitch

I'm inthe process of going over all the license tests and getting gold. Just got the rest of my golds on B and A licenses. I then skipped Re doing most of my international ones and am going straight for all gold in the S. Got 2 down so far. And b-5 is by far the hardest test in the game, but lucky for some there is a glitch. See the road To the right immediately at the start of the test? Take that right on the road and before the opening make a sharp left and o straight into the white wall. I tried this after getting gold on it...it works. Gives you a ridiculous time too...like 3.5 seconds haha. I spent close to 2 hours trying to get gold on this before I got it. Should of just done the glitch

Originally Posted by bballah3

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks a ton dude. I was pulling my hair out on this test.

Originally Posted by bballah3

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks a ton dude. I was pulling my hair out on this test.

The gold medal music playing and the crew all celebrating around the car after he hit the wall 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: and thank you for the tips, everyone
pimp.gif

The gold medal music playing and the crew all celebrating around the car after he hit the wall 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: and thank you for the tips, everyone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

also did any one find a ruf car yet
There's a used RUF RGT for 136k in my game.
Good that means i should see it soon
Also if u need my truck let me know

What level is everyone at?

im 13 in Spec A and B ( Spec B is pretty fun)

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

also did any one find a ruf car yet
There's a used RUF RGT for 136k in my game.
Good that means i should see it soon
Also if u need my truck let me know

What level is everyone at?

im 13 in Spec A and B ( Spec B is pretty fun)

I'm having second thoughts on ordering the CE for this game, seeing as not all the cars are refined in that "premium" definition.
So is the additional DLC cars that are available, worth the extra $50.00 or am I better off just paying the regular game from the jump?

Back
Top Bottom