Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

i need some help with license A B-3 i cant get gold
mad.gif
every time im like .50 short *#$ any tips?

Which car did you guys use for Lightweight Cup and can I borrow it?

Originally Posted by gunitg23

British Lightweight Cup?

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00

I think I won this car on one of the special events.

Originally Posted by gunitg23

British Lightweight Cup?

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00

I think I won this car on one of the special events.

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

Originally Posted by proper english

S2K is beastly 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

yezzir..this thing is a beast when tuned properly. 
and i'm sorry..i'm a bimmer dude myself..but the m coupe SUCKS in this game imo..I only tuned it to 360 hp but the thing understeers like a mother...maybe i forgot to upgrade the tires..but that car was wholly underwhelming..anyone wanna trade for an e46 m3?
Which M coupe are you using?
z4 M coupe, you need to fully upgrade it and put racing soft tires on it for it to drive good

Z3 m coupe handles alot better, i did not face any understeering with it even with stock wheels

S2K is beastly 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

yezzir..this thing is a beast when tuned properly. 
and i'm sorry..i'm a bimmer dude myself..but the m coupe SUCKS in this game imo..I only tuned it to 360 hp but the thing understeers like a mother...maybe i forgot to upgrade the tires..but that car was wholly underwhelming..anyone wanna trade for an e46 m3?
Which M coupe are you using?
z4 M coupe, you need to fully upgrade it and put racing soft tires on it for it to drive good

Z3 m coupe handles alot better, i did not face any understeering with it even with stock wheels

it was the z3 m coupe. I honestly think I experienced the same thing when I was playing GT4..I preferred the e46 m3 over the m coupe every time.

well..i only tried the z3 on one track, the eiger whatever so maybe i'll try it on another track before i rip the car. either way, I was expecting to have some easy drift fun with the m coupe on that track but no..with those tight turns, the car didn't really wanna turn for sh..., regardless of how much i slowed down. my s2k destroys the corners with ease compared to the moupe.

it was the z3 m coupe. I honestly think I experienced the same thing when I was playing GT4..I preferred the e46 m3 over the m coupe every time.

well..i only tried the z3 on one track, the eiger whatever so maybe i'll try it on another track before i rip the car. either way, I was expecting to have some easy drift fun with the m coupe on that track but no..with those tight turns, the car didn't really wanna turn for sh..., regardless of how much i slowed down. my s2k destroys the corners with ease compared to the moupe.

okay
ill trade u

i need a second M coupe to keep stock.

okay
ill trade u

i need a second M coupe to keep stock.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I finally got my Skyline. I want to do a little work to it, but just let me know when you guys want to race.

PSN: cmoneymontana
im sad the r34 cant get cosmetic mods.
i picked up a GTR SpecV yesterday. hit 211 mph on the speedway. was happy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I finally got my Skyline. I want to do a little work to it, but just let me know when you guys want to race.

PSN: cmoneymontana
im sad the r34 cant get cosmetic mods.
i picked up a GTR SpecV yesterday. hit 211 mph on the speedway. was happy
laugh.gif

quick, someone let me borrow a classic J car.. pretty please! 
smile.gif

PSN: WTFJAYOMGLOL

also, i finally saved up 100CR.. what is a good car to purchase with that much CR? (im only lvl10 btw)

smile.gif

also, i finally saved up 100CR.. what is a good car to purchase with that much CR? (im only lvl10 btw)

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

I got the Mazda Roadster as my starter car, did I make a bad investment?
ohwell.gif
Yeah, there will be a Mazda Roadster event coming up. But you should tune it a little.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

I got the Mazda Roadster as my starter car, did I make a bad investment?
ohwell.gif
Yeah, there will be a Mazda Roadster event coming up. But you should tune it a little.

is it just me or is gt mode way easier compared to the previous games?

at level 9, and i havent lost one race yet. does it get harder as i move up?

and how do i disable that blue track line in races?

is it just me or is gt mode way easier compared to the previous games?

at level 9, and i havent lost one race yet. does it get harder as i move up?

and how do i disable that blue track line in races?

smile.gif

If you can Find Ford Gt 05 in the used car section, buy it
but i would keep the 100CR and use it to mod the cars i win

Did anyone unlock any of the seven hidden trophies? 

Back
Top Bottom