Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

It just hit me that Gran Turismo 5 is actually out... Pretty amazing...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

S2K is beastly 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

yezzir..this thing is a beast when tuned properly. 
and i'm sorry..i'm a bimmer dude myself..but the m coupe SUCKS in this game imo..I only tuned it to 360 hp but the thing understeers like a mother...maybe i forgot to upgrade the tires..but that car was wholly underwhelming..anyone wanna trade for an e46 m3?

Originally Posted by proper english

S2K is beastly 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

yezzir..this thing is a beast when tuned properly. 
and i'm sorry..i'm a bimmer dude myself..but the m coupe SUCKS in this game imo..I only tuned it to 360 hp but the thing understeers like a mother...maybe i forgot to upgrade the tires..but that car was wholly underwhelming..anyone wanna trade for an e46 m3?

I just made the biggest mistake. Bought a used Raybrig NSX. Cost me 400k but it cost 300k to restore the engine and another 400k to restore the chassis.

I just made the biggest mistake. Bought a used Raybrig NSX. Cost me 400k but it cost 300k to restore the engine and another 400k to restore the chassis.

any GT5 players here that are converted Forza 3 players? I'm a Forza 3 player and considering getting a PS3 solely for just this game. Just want to know if it is worth it.

any GT5 players here that are converted Forza 3 players? I'm a Forza 3 player and considering getting a PS3 solely for just this game. Just want to know if it is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom