Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by proper english

quick, someone let me borrow a classic J car.. pretty please! 
smile.gif

PSN: WTFJAYOMGLOL

also, i finally saved up 100CR.. what is a good car to purchase with that much CR? (im only lvl10 btw)
If you can Find Ford Gt 05 in the used car section, buy it
but i would keep the 100CR and use it to mod the cars i win

Did anyone unlock any of the seven hidden trophies? 

What car did you guys use for the GT All-Star cup? My Raybrig is having a little trouble keeping up.

What car did you guys use for the GT All-Star cup? My Raybrig is having a little trouble keeping up.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

I got the Mazda Roadster as my starter car, did I make a bad investment?
ohwell.gif
Yeah, there will be a Mazda Roadster event coming up. But you should tune it a little.

Dope. But how about for the beginner races? Do I need to invest more money in tuning it? Or, can I just drive it as is?

Also what's up with using the cars that come in CE's? I guess I can't use them until I'm like level 20 or something?

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

I got the Mazda Roadster as my starter car, did I make a bad investment?
ohwell.gif
Yeah, there will be a Mazda Roadster event coming up. But you should tune it a little.

Dope. But how about for the beginner races? Do I need to invest more money in tuning it? Or, can I just drive it as is?

Also what's up with using the cars that come in CE's? I guess I can't use them until I'm like level 20 or something?

The beginner races are generally easy. You won't use your first car as much so try not to drop more than 10k on it.

The beginner races are generally easy. You won't use your first car as much so try not to drop more than 10k on it.

Ford GT 05, with a supercharger
won each race by a avg of 8-11secs

Ford GT 05, with a supercharger
won each race by a avg of 8-11secs

This is the last race in Professional right?  Mazda 787B.  It wasn't even fair, but I didn't care. 
tongue.gif

This is the last race in Professional right?  Mazda 787B.  It wasn't even fair, but I didn't care. 
tongue.gif

Thanks can't wait to get on it.

I got this, Black OPs, FFXIII, and now Golden Sun all on rotation to complete. Damn it's gonna take a while, haha.

Thanks can't wait to get on it.

I got this, Black OPs, FFXIII, and now Golden Sun all on rotation to complete. Damn it's gonna take a while, haha.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

tongue.gif
How much did you buy it for?

tongue.gif
How much did you buy it for?

^ Stealth. Came with the game.  Like I said, it wasn't even fair.
let me download it off your download history

then you can have my Stealth SLS Amg

^ I have all 6 of them. 
wink.gif

We got a good deal here in HK. I think the standard version (just the game) got 5 stealths.

^ I have all 6 of them. 
wink.gif

We got a good deal here in HK. I think the standard version (just the game) got 5 stealths.

^ Stealth. Came with the game.  Like I said, it wasn't even fair.
let me download it off your download history

then you can have my Stealth SLS Amg

Back
Top Bottom