Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

GOAT car on GT..
Vid-Game-Ten-Escudo.jpg

roll.gif

I remember that car... Aint it have 1080 hp or something after you put the turbo on it?
laugh.gif

4blacklms5zj.jpg

GOAT...pick one
Nah son. That's too new..The Escudo Pikes Peak is the OG GOAT

Yeah Forza's physics are top notch. I actually really enjoyed Forza 3. Can't wait until tuesday tho

Yeah Forza's physics are top notch. I actually really enjoyed Forza 3. Can't wait until tuesday tho

need for speed commercials look
pimp.gif
that game got 10 for 10?

i used to play gt1
laugh.gif
never played em since is it basic race game or does it have other stuff to do?

need for speed commercials look
pimp.gif
that game got 10 for 10?

i used to play gt1
laugh.gif
never played em since is it basic race game or does it have other stuff to do?

GT4 was
pimp.gif

The license tests were some of the best achievements I could think of in videogames especially after you'd sit with the ill
indifferent.gif
after missing the bronze trophy by a few milliseconds or spinning out on the final curve of a section.

GT4 was
pimp.gif

The license tests were some of the best achievements I could think of in videogames especially after you'd sit with the ill
indifferent.gif
after missing the bronze trophy by a few milliseconds or spinning out on the final curve of a section.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Game is looking
pimp.gif
. The damage isn't good and the engine sounds are still kinda off, but it is still looking like it will a damn near perfect game. The amount of content is
eek.gif
. Hopefully they have the Pagani Zonda (my favorite car).
I saw a Pagani in Tokyo a few months ago, I think I put a pic of it up in my thread... That car is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Game is looking
pimp.gif
. The damage isn't good and the engine sounds are still kinda off, but it is still looking like it will a damn near perfect game. The amount of content is
eek.gif
. Hopefully they have the Pagani Zonda (my favorite car).
I saw a Pagani in Tokyo a few months ago, I think I put a pic of it up in my thread... That car is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

GT4 was
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

broke my ps2 dualshock controller doing this

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

GT4 was
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

broke my ps2 dualshock controller doing this

i ve been waitn forever for this game. i bought a ps3 just for this game. initially.

i ve been waitn forever for this game. i bought a ps3 just for this game. initially.

vision-racer.jpg

$1,300
Gearing up for the imminent release of Gran Turismo 5? You'd be hard pressed to find a better setup than the Vision Racer VR3. This dedicated racing rig features a fiberglass racing seat attached to a stainless steel frame, with pedal and gearshift mounts and a LCD and console stand. Just add an HDTV, Logitech steering wheel, PS3, sound system, and, of course, games.

vision-racer.jpg

$1,300
Gearing up for the imminent release of Gran Turismo 5? You'd be hard pressed to find a better setup than the Vision Racer VR3. This dedicated racing rig features a fiberglass racing seat attached to a stainless steel frame, with pedal and gearshift mounts and a LCD and console stand. Just add an HDTV, Logitech steering wheel, PS3, sound system, and, of course, games.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by djaward

This is the only win PS3 has. IMO

laugh.gif

images

This game makes Forza look like Crash Team Racing.
In terms of content, yes but Forza physics and damage are way > than this so far. 

How so? Damage possibly, as I haven't seen too much on that...
But the physics I find highly unlikely. Don't get me wrong, Forza 3 was fun and looked great... but this game looks to be on another level.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by djaward

This is the only win PS3 has. IMO

laugh.gif

images

This game makes Forza look like Crash Team Racing.
In terms of content, yes but Forza physics and damage are way > than this so far. 

How so? Damage possibly, as I haven't seen too much on that...
But the physics I find highly unlikely. Don't get me wrong, Forza 3 was fun and looked great... but this game looks to be on another level.

Back
Top Bottom