Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

"Mr. Butler is a professional driver on a closed course. Do not attempt."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

vision-racer.jpg

$1,300
Gearing up for the imminent release of Gran Turismo 5? You'd be hard pressed to find a better setup than the Vision Racer VR3. This dedicated racing rig features a fiberglass racing seat attached to a stainless steel frame, with pedal and gearshift mounts and a LCD and console stand. Just add an HDTV, Logitech steering wheel, PS3, sound system, and, of course, games.
eek.gif
frown.gif
hurts my soul imma never own this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Originally Posted by djaward

This is the only win PS3 has. IMO

laugh.gif

images

This game makes Forza look like Crash Team Racing.
In terms of content, yes but Forza physics and damage are way > than this so far. 

How so? Damage possibly, as I haven't seen too much on that...
But the physics I find highly unlikely. Don't get me wrong, Forza 3 was fun and looked great... but this game looks to be on another level.
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you aint even play the game yet son...

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

vision-racer.jpg

$1,300
Gearing up for the imminent release of Gran Turismo 5? You'd be hard pressed to find a better setup than the Vision Racer VR3. This dedicated racing rig features a fiberglass racing seat attached to a stainless steel frame, with pedal and gearshift mounts and a LCD and console stand. Just add an HDTV, Logitech steering wheel, PS3, sound system, and, of course, games.
eek.gif
frown.gif
hurts my soul imma never own this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Originally Posted by djaward

This is the only win PS3 has. IMO

laugh.gif

images

This game makes Forza look like Crash Team Racing.
In terms of content, yes but Forza physics and damage are way > than this so far. 

How so? Damage possibly, as I haven't seen too much on that...
But the physics I find highly unlikely. Don't get me wrong, Forza 3 was fun and looked great... but this game looks to be on another level.
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you aint even play the game yet son...

xf24wh.png
Your PSN ID and Vehicle

• [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You know the routine, give me your PSN ID and i'll add you to the list, also list your preferred car of choice. Please no pyramid copy/paste %++$. Note, you won't get this car off the back, you'll most likely have to earn it.[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]1. Raadius | 06' Evo IX MR[/font]

xf24wh.png
Your PSN ID and Vehicle

• [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You know the routine, give me your PSN ID and i'll add you to the list, also list your preferred car of choice. Please no pyramid copy/paste %++$. Note, you won't get this car off the back, you'll most likely have to earn it.[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]1. Raadius | 06' Evo IX MR[/font]

Back
Top Bottom