Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Gran Turismo 5 Japanese "We Love Cars" Commericial�

180sx at :08 and :22
nerd.gif

xf24wh.png
Your PSN ID and Vehicle

• [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You know the routine, give me your PSN ID and i'll add you to the list, also list your preferred car of choice. Please no pyramid copy/paste %++$. Note, you won't get this car off the back, you'll most likely have to earn it.[/font]
Raadius | 06' Evo IX MR
JoseBronx | 96' Nissan 180sx Type X

xf24wh.png
Your PSN ID and Vehicle

• [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You know the routine, give me your PSN ID and i'll add you to the list, also list your preferred car of choice. Please no pyramid copy/paste %++$. Note, you won't get this car off the back, you'll most likely have to earn it.[/font]
Raadius | 06' Evo IX MR

Dang 6 years of development I still can't believe it lol
I mean judging off of the first gran turismo all the way to this, it has to be GREAT!

Dang 6 years of development I still can't believe it lol
I mean judging off of the first gran turismo all the way to this, it has to be GREAT!

is this stuff for real?
8ff35050417166dfd8f92b8f1167be3fe1810e0.jpg

4dc35510430a6876d0b823891310054e6f4376f.jpg

edit- i guess it is
frown.gif
. my buddy just told me they were reusing models from gt4 for this. and those cars won't have cockpit views/damage/swappable wheels. anyone know how many of the cars in the game are "standard" models? modding/driving stock cars is the highlight of GT games for me. given how much time it was in development, all i can say is that i'm really disappointed that my favorite part of the game is gimped.
edit again- nevermind my post, i didn't know all this stuff was already well known.
laugh.gif
i'm late.

is this stuff for real?
8ff35050417166dfd8f92b8f1167be3fe1810e0.jpg

4dc35510430a6876d0b823891310054e6f4376f.jpg

edit- i guess it is
frown.gif
. my buddy just told me they were reusing models from gt4 for this. and those cars won't have cockpit views/damage/swappable wheels. anyone know how many of the cars in the game are "standard" models? modding/driving stock cars is the highlight of GT games for me. given how much time it was in development, all i can say is that i'm really disappointed that my favorite part of the game is gimped.
edit again- nevermind my post, i didn't know all this stuff was already well known.
laugh.gif
i'm late.

xf24wh.png
Your PSN ID and Vehicle

Raadius | 06' Evo IX MR
PureMoney| S15 Silvia spec r (Aero)

xf24wh.png
Your PSN ID and Vehicle

Raadius | 06' Evo IX MR
PureMoney| S15 Silvia spec r (Aero)

Back
Top Bottom