Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

^I have a 69 mazda but unless you know a way around the 1 car transfer limit you outta luck homie

^I have a 69 mazda but unless you know a way around the 1 car transfer limit you outta luck homie

^a-spec > beginner > japanese classic
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I beat it yall, just added the ECU tune. Also copped a brand new S15, stomped all over the FR Challenge, got the FT-86 concept
eek.gif
... again, I know yall leagues ahead of me, but this %@#* made me tear up
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Man everytime I look at your progress online I
30t6p3b.gif

I'm almost at 50% progress, so much fun. The '08 Alfa Romeo 8C
eek.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I beat it yall, just added the ECU tune. Also copped a brand new S15, stomped all over the FR Challenge, got the FT-86 concept
eek.gif
... again, I know yall leagues ahead of me, but this %@#* made me tear up
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Man everytime I look at your progress online I
30t6p3b.gif

I'm almost at 50% progress, so much fun. The '08 Alfa Romeo 8C
eek.gif

you mad can i get that 97 supra? i been looking for that car for the longest... my psn is knicksallday

and i still need to do the pickup truck race and the Japanese classic... anybody got cars i can use real quick

you mad can i get that 97 supra? i been looking for that car for the longest... my psn is knicksallday

and i still need to do the pickup truck race and the Japanese classic... anybody got cars i can use real quick

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Im done with this game
laugh.gif
I sold it and shipping it tomorrow.. Who wants my cars
So soon?  How come?  Surely you're not at 100% or with 60 golds???

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Im done with this game
laugh.gif
I sold it and shipping it tomorrow.. Who wants my cars
So soon?  How come?  Surely you're not at 100% or with 60 golds???

Now I remember why I hated playing this at my cousins house on the original GT. . .

these licenses are a PAIN

I'm on B4 (laugh
laugh.gif
frown.gif
) but I can't get past bronze. As hard as i've tried to like this thing since prologue maybe i'm just an arcade sim gamer?
frown.gif

Now I remember why I hated playing this at my cousins house on the original GT. . .

these licenses are a PAIN

I'm on B4 (laugh
laugh.gif
frown.gif
) but I can't get past bronze. As hard as i've tried to like this thing since prologue maybe i'm just an arcade sim gamer?
frown.gif

Yo someone shoot me a Japanese joint also... I'm tryin to get that outta the way. Thanks
psn: samb45. Add me also

Yo someone shoot me a Japanese joint also... I'm tryin to get that outta the way. Thanks
psn: samb45. Add me also

Got 300k, level 11... I think its more important to get the funds first, then try and buy cheap @#$# cars and finish off those races that you're garage doesnt support.

Loving this.

The special events, you can rack up like 30g's easy.. but only once and only gold!

Back
Top Bottom