Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Nah, you're not the only one. Before I go to bed I'm trying to think of what cars I should use on certain races. This game has consumed my life for the past few days.

Nah, you're not the only one. Before I go to bed I'm trying to think of what cars I should use on certain races. This game has consumed my life for the past few days.

me too man. i'm in class right now and all i can think about is going home and racing. 
laugh.gif

me too man. i'm in class right now and all i can think about is going home and racing. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ddouble

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ That's pretty good with the pad. Gold would be very challenging, but not impossible I suppose. Did you turn off all the driving aids?

Yea but after a while i switched on the Traction Control and ABS to 5

Osubass1, You got any tips?

i'm a GT player from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. mission 34 in GT4 was my nemesis. that was where i really learned the Nurburgring Nordschleife. more importanly, i learned where you could make up some time.

i suggest watching some Youtube videos of mission 34. a couple runs, and you should be hitting gold, especially if you're as good as it sounds.

good luck!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ddouble

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ That's pretty good with the pad. Gold would be very challenging, but not impossible I suppose. Did you turn off all the driving aids?

Yea but after a while i switched on the Traction Control and ABS to 5

Osubass1, You got any tips?

i'm a GT player from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. mission 34 in GT4 was my nemesis. that was where i really learned the Nurburgring Nordschleife. more importanly, i learned where you could make up some time.

i suggest watching some Youtube videos of mission 34. a couple runs, and you should be hitting gold, especially if you're as good as it sounds.

good luck!
smile.gif

I beat it yall, just added the ECU tune. Also copped a brand new S15, stomped all over the FR Challenge, got the FT-86 concept
eek.gif
... again, I know yall leagues ahead of me, but this %@#* made me tear up
frown.gif

I beat it yall, just added the ECU tune. Also copped a brand new S15, stomped all over the FR Challenge, got the FT-86 concept
eek.gif
... again, I know yall leagues ahead of me, but this %@#* made me tear up
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I'm level 16, and I've gotten most of my money by doing the special events. Grand Tour =
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

driving the lambo at night through the countryside pissed me off.
laugh.gif

I'm level 16, and I've gotten most of my money by doing the special events. Grand Tour =
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

eek.gif
x
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Came in to post this.. I just settled for bronze on that.. happy to even finish the race. theres no way anyone is beating that without the aid on

Originally Posted by 2sappy

eek.gif
x
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Came in to post this.. I just settled for bronze on that.. happy to even finish the race. theres no way anyone is beating that without the aid on

Im done with this game
laugh.gif
I sold it and shipping it tomorrow.. Who wants my cars

M5
Mustang cobra
Lotus Elise
97 supra
f150 lightning
mazda cosmo 68
Maserati gran turismo
88 supra
07 mini cooper