Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Does anyone else miss Seattle Circuit?

I do miss the old tracks
frown.gif

Yeah, I miss HK, Seattle, Midfield, SSR11 and the Complex String, just to name a few.
Never really enjoyed NY, Seoul and Infineon though.  

Yeah, I miss HK, Seattle, Midfield, SSR11 and the Complex String, just to name a few.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

that surprises me that you don't like Infineon. as big of a racing enthusiast as i imagine you are, i figured that would be one that you'd enjoy.

i like that track a lot.

i would like to see a few more of the F1 tracks. maybe the new Silverstone configuration or Spa.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Anyone know where i can get a logitech G27? i cant find them anywhere 

i just ordered yesterday from the Logitech site.

that surprises me that you don't like Infineon. as big of a racing enthusiast as i imagine you are, i figured that would be one that you'd enjoy.

i like that track a lot.

i would like to see a few more of the F1 tracks. maybe the new Silverstone configuration or Spa.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Anyone know where i can get a logitech G27? i cant find them anywhere 

i just ordered yesterday from the Logitech site.

I bought a wheel when Prologue came out, not sure the name of it but it was like $150 from BestBuy, used it for 24hours and took it back... cell phone bill was due :/

I bought a wheel when Prologue came out, not sure the name of it but it was like $150 from BestBuy, used it for 24hours and took it back... cell phone bill was due :/

Originally Posted by osubass1

i like that track a lot.

Yeah, I like to consider myself a racing enthusiast.  I don't know what it was about Infineon, but I never really liked it in GT4.  Having said that, that was back in the gamepad days so now with a wheel, things might be a little different.  Re-driving/re-learning all these tracks with a wheel really adds a new dimension to the game for me.  
Spa and Silverstone would be nuts.  Still not sure about the new SS configuration though... With the new pit-complex next year, it'll be interesting to see how it changes the feel of the track.  

Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:
mad.gif
 Damn it.
I skipped past possible B-Spec driver names: 
_. Van Dam
_. Piccolo 
_. Bieber

I settled with Wang
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 I spent a good 30 mins scrolling through the names... came across some interesting ones...

C.Reeves

S.Baldwin

R.Nixon

E.Woods

but ultimately settled for...

W.Hamilton

R.Senna

Originally Posted by osubass1

i like that track a lot.

Yeah, I like to consider myself a racing enthusiast.  I don't know what it was about Infineon, but I never really liked it in GT4.  Having said that, that was back in the gamepad days so now with a wheel, things might be a little different.  Re-driving/re-learning all these tracks with a wheel really adds a new dimension to the game for me.  
Spa and Silverstone would be nuts.  Still not sure about the new SS configuration though... With the new pit-complex next year, it'll be interesting to see how it changes the feel of the track.  

Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:
mad.gif
 Damn it.
I skipped past possible B-Spec driver names: 
_. Van Dam
_. Piccolo 
_. Bieber

I settled with Wang
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 I spent a good 30 mins scrolling through the names... came across some interesting ones...

C.Reeves

S.Baldwin

R.Nixon

E.Woods

W.Hamilton

R.Senna

Originally Posted by Mister916

I just read a thread at GTP about some tracks that didn't make it into the game. Most were original tracks and were pretty nice. I wonder why they took them out.

DLC

Originally Posted by Mister916

I just read a thread at GTP about some tracks that didn't make it into the game. Most were original tracks and were pretty nice. I wonder why they took them out.

DLC

laugh.gif

C.Reeves

S.Baldwin

R.Nixon

E.Woods

W.Hamilton

R.Senna
I got

K.West
T. Hawk
C. Colon ( my friend's online name is coloncancer
laugh.gif
)
R. Pryor
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Mister916 wrote:
Just spent about 500k beating the B-Spec British Lightweight Cup. The Tuscan 6 Speed is a disgrace to my line-up.

i used the Mclaren F1 stealth model. wasn't fair.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

C.Reeves

S.Baldwin

R.Nixon

E.Woods

W.Hamilton

R.Senna
I got

K.West
T. Hawk
C. Colon ( my friend's online name is coloncancer
laugh.gif
)
R. Pryor
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Mister916 wrote:
Just spent about 500k beating the B-Spec British Lightweight Cup. The Tuscan 6 Speed is a disgrace to my line-up.

i used the Mclaren F1 stealth model. wasn't fair.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom