Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

OMG IA-10 IS FREAKING INSANE, I DO THE FIRST LAP WELL, BUT I CAN NEVER GET THE FIRST TURN OF THE SECOND LAP RIGHT SO I ALWAYS SPIN OUT

I had the same problem.. coast the first little bend then brake for the corner.. thats what i did

Also just try breaking in a straight line. Never break while turining or accelerate past about 110/130 KM/h (whatever that is in MPH).

My issue now is with the computer sidesweeping me, totally initiating the contact, and I get DQ'd. 
indifferent.gif

OMG IA-10 IS FREAKING INSANE, I DO THE FIRST LAP WELL, BUT I CAN NEVER GET THE FIRST TURN OF THE SECOND LAP RIGHT SO I ALWAYS SPIN OUT

I had the same problem.. coast the first little bend then brake for the corner.. thats what i did

Also just try breaking in a straight line. Never break while turining or accelerate past about 110/130 KM/h (whatever that is in MPH).

My issue now is with the computer sidesweeping me, totally initiating the contact, and I get DQ'd. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Still can't do the stupid NASCAR "drafting" for beginners.

What should I get for the classic supercar race, something that's fast and cheap?

Also who tried to add me from NT, your request didn't go through?
For the nascar, just ram the cars (place 3 or 4) in front of you and stay behind them so you can go like 215mph+ on that straight as opposed to going like 205mph if you don't have a car in front of you.

What should I get for the classic supercar race, something that's fast and cheap?

For the nascar, just ram the cars (place 3 or 4) in front of you and stay behind them so you can go like 215mph+ on that straight as opposed to going like 205mph if you don't have a car in front of you.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

indifferent.gif
You guys gifting the Isuzu ****** II or something?  
Anyway, I haven't done this license yet, but for Grand Valley, I usually lift before I reach turn-1 (the left kink), which will slow me down and brake as I head into turn-2 (the right-handed hairpin).  Like Process said, it's best to make sure you're not turning and braking at the same time or you'll risk spinning out, especially with the twitchy nature of the Lambos.  

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

indifferent.gif
You guys gifting the Isuzu ****** II or something?  
Anyway, I haven't done this license yet, but for Grand Valley, I usually lift before I reach turn-1 (the left kink), which will slow me down and brake as I head into turn-2 (the right-handed hairpin).  Like Process said, it's best to make sure you're not turning and braking at the same time or you'll risk spinning out, especially with the twitchy nature of the Lambos.  

My B-spec Driver is soooo wack.. I gave him my 458 Italia that i won the GT Championship with.. and he couldnt win the Euro Hatchback race with it.. Even with a 600hp advantage he cant win... do i gotta keep repeating races to get his skills up or something?

My B-spec Driver is soooo wack.. I gave him my 458 Italia that i won the GT Championship with.. and he couldnt win the Euro Hatchback race with it.. Even with a 600hp advantage he cant win... do i gotta keep repeating races to get his skills up or something?

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Thank you, precisely what I needed to know. I tried going around those two, I tried drafting behind number two to catch up to number one (but it's not enough distance or time). I'll try this later tonight.  

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Thank you, precisely what I needed to know. I tried going around those two, I tried drafting behind number two to catch up to number one (but it's not enough distance or time). I'll try this later tonight.  

I need a whip for the level 22 German Touring Cars race. I don't wanna drop 750K for that Lexus IS-F. Can anybody lend me a car or trade something?

I need a whip for the level 22 German Touring Cars race. I don't wanna drop 750K for that Lexus IS-F. Can anybody lend me a car or trade something?

You should have won a Mercedes that qualifies for that series. I forgot what's the name but it's pretty old lookin'.

You should have won a Mercedes that qualifies for that series. I forgot what's the name but it's pretty old lookin'.

I need something for the GT All stars series, I tried the classic racecar series with my countach and failed badly

I need something for the GT All stars series, I tried the classic racecar series with my countach and failed badly

Back
Top Bottom