Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

I don't understand how hall guys are having problems with your respective b-spec drivers. As long as u put him in the right races according to their skill level, they should be fine....

I don't understand how hall guys are having problems with your respective b-spec drivers. As long as u put him in the right races according to their skill level, they should be fine....

i saw the gt wheel at best buy. i think it was 125 or 150. thought about seeing if i could buy 1 get 1 1/2 off since they price match toys r us deals

i saw the gt wheel at best buy. i think it was 125 or 150. thought about seeing if i could buy 1 get 1 1/2 off since they price match toys r us deals

Originally Posted by bigj505

It's a blast with the wheel.

Headset, force feedback, cockpit view: I swear I'm in the damn car
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

I have no problems if I can pick my own car. My level 9 can't win the damn Vitz, NA Miata, or Sport Truck races for anything no matter how I tune the cars. I'm going to have to wait until he's like a level 15 probably.

I have no problems if I can pick my own car. My level 9 can't win the damn Vitz, NA Miata, or Sport Truck races for anything no matter how I tune the cars. I'm going to have to wait until he's like a level 15 probably.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

laugh.gif
the price just scares me off

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

laugh.gif
the price just scares me off

You can find a wheel for a cheaper price.

I have the Driving Force Pro, but yet to set it up.

I want the G27 
frown.gif

You can find a wheel for a cheaper price.

I have the Driving Force Pro, but yet to set it up.

I want the G27 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Bingo....I was able to do the first race in the pickup race but the second one on Daytona ...he wont draft...The vitz race was hard enough on aspec...I wouldn't dare try on b spec unless there's a vitz LM race car floating around

Bingo....I was able to do the first race in the pickup race but the second one on Daytona ...he wont draft...The vitz race was hard enough on aspec...I wouldn't dare try on b spec unless there's a vitz LM race car floating around

Just spent about 500k beating the B-Spec British Lightweight Cup. The Tuscan 6 Speed is a disgrace to my line-up.

Just spent about 500k beating the B-Spec British Lightweight Cup. The Tuscan 6 Speed is a disgrace to my line-up.

Originally Posted by washanobotit

B-spec is really an art.  Sometimes, he'll run a perfect race, without much supervision, while sometimes he'll drive you nuts.  I also had a lot of trouble with the pickup truck race at Daytona.  He'd always brake excessively at the "turns" and also (this made my blood boil) at the start/finish line, which made absolutely no sense.  I was at LV 9 at the time, so I decided to do some other races and comeback to Daytona later.  Fastforward to LV 11, I went back to Daytona and he cruised to #1.  He's also a lot more competitive now, doing some strong racing and piling the pressure on the rivals to make mistakes.  He's not perfect, but at least there's progress.

Originally Posted by washanobotit

B-spec is really an art.  Sometimes, he'll run a perfect race, without much supervision, while sometimes he'll drive you nuts.  I also had a lot of trouble with the pickup truck race at Daytona.  He'd always brake excessively at the "turns" and also (this made my blood boil) at the start/finish line, which made absolutely no sense.  I was at LV 9 at the time, so I decided to do some other races and comeback to Daytona later.  Fastforward to LV 11, I went back to Daytona and he cruised to #1.  He's also a lot more competitive now, doing some strong racing and piling the pressure on the rivals to make mistakes.  He's not perfect, but at least there's progress.

I have three drivers at the moment and I decided to enter the super car cup(Daytona) in my fully tuned GT40, 2 of my drivers both around lvl 5 and 6 would always come in 4th place
mad.gif
. Then I decided to bring my lvl 13 guy out of the bench and he performed well under pressure to a victory
pimp.gif

I have three drivers at the moment and I decided to enter the super car cup(Daytona) in my fully tuned GT40, 2 of my drivers both around lvl 5 and 6 would always come in 4th place
mad.gif
. Then I decided to bring my lvl 13 guy out of the bench and he performed well under pressure to a victory
pimp.gif

I just read a thread at GTP about some tracks that didn't make it into the game. Most were original tracks and were pretty nice. I wonder why they took them out.

I just read a thread at GTP about some tracks that didn't make it into the game. Most were original tracks and were pretty nice. I wonder why they took them out.

Back
Top Bottom