Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Yeah, coming Kaz's Twitter, it doesn't get more official than that.

I don't mind paying a bit for DLC... I just hope it's reasonable.

I just got online setup but now when I start the game it says insufficient space on the hard drive and some error number.I should be good for space though, this happen to anyone or anyone know how to fix.

I just got online setup but now when I start the game it says insufficient space on the hard drive and some error number.I should be good for space though, this happen to anyone or anyone know how to fix.

Kaz has Tweeted.

Continuing on Spec 2.0 and the DLC; First, regarding the Spec 2.0 update (free):

Basically we’ve tried to include the feedback we’ve received from all our players. I apologize for the repeated posts:

1. Simplified interior view added to all standard cars. 
2. User control of the weather change feature.

3. Added a setting sheet feature allowing you to save multiple car settings...
4. Spec 2.0 Opening movie 

5. Improved UI response and usability 

6. Replay front forward/rewind
7. Mid-race save feature for endurance races. / 

8. Expanded online lounge features (Narrowing down car types, shuffle races)...
9. Expansion of the B-Spec remote race you can play from GT.com (a graph display now shows changes in race rankings.)
10. Expanded Photo travel features / You can now take photo’s of cars together with your avatar...
11. Added a “NASCAR Pit Scene

Kaz has Tweeted.

Continuing on Spec 2.0 and the DLC; First, regarding the Spec 2.0 update (free):

Basically we’ve tried to include the feedback we’ve received from all our players. I apologize for the repeated posts:

1. Simplified interior view added to all standard cars. 
2. User control of the weather change feature.

3. Added a setting sheet feature allowing you to save multiple car settings...
4. Spec 2.0 Opening movie 

5. Improved UI response and usability 

6. Replay front forward/rewind
7. Mid-race save feature for endurance races. / 

8. Expanded online lounge features (Narrowing down car types, shuffle races)...
9. Expansion of the B-Spec remote race you can play from GT.com (a graph display now shows changes in race rankings.)
10. Expanded Photo travel features / You can now take photo’s of cars together with your avatar...
11. Added a “NASCAR Pit Scene

Oh boy, I liked GT5 but was disappointed at the same time. I how this dlc makes this game what I wanted it to be. I will def be on the lookout.

Probably will still copp Forza tho.

Oh boy, I liked GT5 but was disappointed at the same time. I how this dlc makes this game what I wanted it to be. I will def be on the lookout.

Probably will still copp Forza tho.

Seriously tho, if dlc is legit I would pay 30 bucks for it. I am as much of an GT5 enthusiast as the next man (Finns & Mrj)

Seriously tho, if dlc is legit I would pay 30 bucks for it. I am as much of an GT5 enthusiast as the next man (Finns & Mrj)

^ Hey, count me in as a GT5 enthusiast too! I did get 60-golds on my licenses ya know... 
tongue.gif

But yeah, this looks like a proper, proper update.  I don't use cockpit-cam, but doing "simplified" interiors of all their standard cars is pretty huge, in itself.  

Racing pack?  Track pack?  I'd gladly pay for all of those.  

^ Hey, count me in as a GT5 enthusiast too! I did get 60-golds on my licenses ya know... 
tongue.gif

But yeah, this looks like a proper, proper update.  I don't use cockpit-cam, but doing "simplified" interiors of all their standard cars is pretty huge, in itself.  

Racing pack?  Track pack?  I'd gladly pay for all of those.  

Wow! FINALLY, endurance race saves... Also, c'mon Kaz, you're trippin with the lack of a Tokyo R246 night track.

Wow! FINALLY, endurance race saves... Also, c'mon Kaz, you're trippin with the lack of a Tokyo R246 night track.

That would be wild if they started adding commentating to racing games. British commentators would be >*

That would be wild if they started adding commentating to racing games. British commentators would be >*

Finally.

I might finally get to the point of finishing up the A-Spec endurance races and may reach level 40
laugh.gif

B-Spec I reached level 40 like it was nothing months ago
laugh.gif

Finally.

I might finally get to the point of finishing up the A-Spec endurance races and may reach level 40
laugh.gif

B-Spec I reached level 40 like it was nothing months ago
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom