grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

I am in need of the Grapes bad for this summer. I would buy an prev. pair but scared as soon a I walk POOF money down the drain.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Ducktales.jpg

until officially confirmed. *NO HYPEBEAST*

Isn't it a little odd that we're Already seeing the lineup into the middle of the summer and there hasn't been a single pack from JB yet? This one may not happen, but when was the last pack released?

Isn't it a little odd that we're Already seeing the lineup into the middle of the summer and there hasn't been a single pack from JB yet? This one may not happen, but when was the last pack released?

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Infrareds last year.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Infrareds last year.

Yeah, and that was in June. So it doesn't seem too far fetched that they'll bust out a pack 13 months later, especially given that the infrareds had similar radio silence prior to dropping and that no other packs have been even rumored for 2011. you know they have SOME kind of pack coming this year.

Yeah, and that was in June. So it doesn't seem too far fetched that they'll bust out a pack 13 months later, especially given that the infrareds had similar radio silence prior to dropping and that no other packs have been even rumored for 2011. you know they have SOME kind of pack coming this year.

Back
Top Bottom