grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

These aren't happening. At least with the Infrared pack we knew some months in advance and there were pictures out there. Its damn near June and not even a product number has leaked.

These aren't happening. At least with the Infrared pack we knew some months in advance and there were pictures out there. Its damn near June and not even a product number has leaked.

The reason it seems pretty unlikely other than no leaks is that there are 3 other Vs dropping between May and August, 4 if you count the Quai 54s, all on top of the Bins. Seems unlikely that they're going to drop 7 different colorways of the V in 2011 with all the other retros that are still to come this year. What else is pretty much a sure thing for the rest of the year?

XII black patent low
VII Cardinals
III True Blue
V White patent
V metallic Silver
XI lE lows black white and black red
III Black Cements
I Banned
XIV Last Shots
XI Concords

The reason it seems pretty unlikely other than no leaks is that there are 3 other Vs dropping between May and August, 4 if you count the Quai 54s, all on top of the Bins. Seems unlikely that they're going to drop 7 different colorways of the V in 2011 with all the other retros that are still to come this year. What else is pretty much a sure thing for the rest of the year?

XII black patent low
VII Cardinals
III True Blue
V White patent
V metallic Silver
XI lE lows black white and black red
III Black Cements
I Banned
XIV Last Shots
XI Concords

didnt think this pack was gonna drop thats why I have been searching for the laneys and grapes this past month

didnt think this pack was gonna drop thats why I have been searching for the laneys and grapes this past month

Why is there still a thread about these!?
30t6p3b.gif

even though many doubted the infrared pack they had production numbers a long time before they dropped.

if they drop i'll have my money ready so it doesn't matter.

even though many doubted the infrared pack they had production numbers a long time before they dropped.

if they drop i'll have my money ready so it doesn't matter.

Seems like this is becoming the year of the V; it would make sense that this pack would drop although all signs point to no. I wouldn't be surprised to see a last minute leak and a possible postponed release date. Wouldn't be the first. That recipe is a hype machine. The beasts would be crawling all over these and prices would skyrocket as a result.
30t6p3b.gif

Seems like this is becoming the year of the V; it would make sense that this pack would drop although all signs point to no. I wouldn't be surprised to see a last minute leak and a possible postponed release date. Wouldn't be the first. That recipe is a hype machine. The beasts would be crawling all over these and prices would skyrocket as a result.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

30t6p3b.gif

Prices would skyrocket where? Everyone knows the secondary market for the grape/laney pack (if and when it drops) will be one of the most sought after in a long time. Don't fool yourself, hypebeasts are crawling all over anything Jordan releases. A last minute release isn't really going to change that one way or another.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

30t6p3b.gif

Prices would skyrocket where? Everyone knows the secondary market for the grape/laney pack (if and when it drops) will be one of the most sought after in a long time. Don't fool yourself, hypebeasts are crawling all over anything Jordan releases. A last minute release isn't really going to change that one way or another.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

They did it in '01.

They did it in '01.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

They did it in '01.

I'd have to go back and see a list of all the retros in '01, but given the number of IIIs and VIIs that have already dropped, as well as the XIs, I'm still skeptical that we'll see 7 CWs of the V in 2011. They can gladly prove me wrong though!

Back
Top Bottom