grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

Originally Posted by Diego1984

im waiting for pics of the pack.

Da style number beeeeeeen leaked to da infrared pack same time last year, these is straight upHot smoke that refuses to go away...

Originally Posted by Diego1984

im waiting for pics of the pack.

Da style number beeeeeeen leaked to da infrared pack same time last year, these is straight upHot smoke that refuses to go away...

My manager is very good friends with a Nike rep who told him the pack will job within the first 2 weeks of July. My manager sticks to his word 100% and he called the Infrared Pack way before anyone was talking about so I believe him. If it happens it happens, if not oh well.

My manager is very good friends with a Nike rep who told him the pack will job within the first 2 weeks of July. My manager sticks to his word 100% and he called the Infrared Pack way before anyone was talking about so I believe him. If it happens it happens, if not oh well.

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

If not, I guess your manager would no longer be 100%

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
rojanjon wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
rojanjon wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif

If this release happens, it will be crazy and the resell prices will be beyond ridiculous. Look at the prices of the grapes from '07. And we have been wanting the Laney's to re-release for a minute.

Sent from my iPad. Please excuse all/any typos.

If this release happens, it will be crazy and the resell prices will be beyond ridiculous. Look at the prices of the grapes from '07. And we have been wanting the Laney's to re-release for a minute.

Sent from my iPad. Please excuse all/any typos.

Back
Top Bottom