grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by BronLe

smh i hope this is not true for three reasons

jb needs to save some heat for next year, id rather them release the Olympic 6's (2008) as a quickstrike like they did with the 7's last year

secondly, i like the laneys but i like the grapes more and i dont wanna pay 300 for the laneys which i wont wear most likely, i want them to release seperately

and finally, i was gonna get the metallics for my birthday from parents since i'll prolly be broke from copping all the lebron 8 v1 and v2s on discount, but i might have to say %%!# it and split the 300 with them for the pack which means no grapes for me
src="http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/frown.gif">

Nah the 2001s are poop imoand i hate reselling for like double retail, but i might have to with these laneys to get the metallics

smh choices choices choices
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 I stopped reading after this point. You can't be serious

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by BronLe

smh i hope this is not true for three reasons

jb needs to save some heat for next year, id rather them release the Olympic 6's (2008) as a quickstrike like they did with the 7's last year

secondly, i like the laneys but i like the grapes more and i dont wanna pay 300 for the laneys which i wont wear most likely, i want them to release seperately

and finally, i was gonna get the metallics for my birthday from parents since i'll prolly be broke from copping all the lebron 8 v1 and v2s on discount, but i might have to say %%!# it and split the 300 with them for the pack which means no grapes for me
src="http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/frown.gif">

Nah the 2001s are poop imoand i hate reselling for like double retail, but i might have to with these laneys to get the metallics

smh choices choices choices
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 I stopped reading after this point. You can't be serious

Saw the picture pop up on kicksonfire.com & got excited..opened it & still no confirmation of the pack dropping..they say they hear July 9th..Idk who there sources are..it does make sense if this pack does come out though,2011 does seem like the year of the V's..still dont think it's happening,jus wishful thinking lol

Saw the picture pop up on kicksonfire.com & got excited..opened it & still no confirmation of the pack dropping..they say they hear July 9th..Idk who there sources are..it does make sense if this pack does come out though,2011 does seem like the year of the V's..still dont think it's happening,jus wishful thinking lol

Back
Top Bottom