grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

wishful thinking...it's good for everyone brings up the morale in the NT community 
wink.gif

I really hope this is true. I wouldn't mind a second pair of grapes. The laney's will be beaters

I really hope this is true. I wouldn't mind a second pair of grapes. The laney's will be beaters

Originally Posted by BronLe

smh i hope this is not true for three reasons

jb needs to save some heat for next year, id rather them release the Olympic 6's (2008) as a quickstrike like they did with the 7's last year

secondly, i like the laneys but i like the grapes more and i dont wanna pay 300 for the laneys which i wont wear most likely, i want them to release seperately

and finally, i was gonna get the metallics for my birthday from parents since i'll prolly be broke from copping all the lebron 8 v1 and v2s on discount, but i might have to say %%!# it and split the 300 with them for the pack which means no grapes for me
frown.gif

and i hate reselling for like double retail, but i might have to with these laneys to get the metallics

smh choices choices choices
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 I stopped reading after this point. You can't be serious

Originally Posted by BronLe

smh i hope this is not true for three reasons

jb needs to save some heat for next year, id rather them release the Olympic 6's (2008) as a quickstrike like they did with the 7's last year

secondly, i like the laneys but i like the grapes more and i dont wanna pay 300 for the laneys which i wont wear most likely, i want them to release seperately

and finally, i was gonna get the metallics for my birthday from parents since i'll prolly be broke from copping all the lebron 8 v1 and v2s on discount, but i might have to say %%!# it and split the 300 with them for the pack which means no grapes for me
frown.gif

and i hate reselling for like double retail, but i might have to with these laneys to get the metallics

smh choices choices choices
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 I stopped reading after this point. You can't be serious

Back
Top Bottom