grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

Laney.. MehAs for the grapes, first time I saw them I though to myself "hmmm might buy these girly looking Jordan's for the wife" HahahaI just reckon the grape is a "feminine" colour combo.

Laney.. MehAs for the grapes, first time I saw them I though to myself "hmmm might buy these girly looking Jordan's for the wife" HahahaI just reckon the grape is a "feminine" colour combo.

in the recent email Jay from slamdunkspace sent he still had these as coming soon so im guessing this might be true.

in the recent email Jay from slamdunkspace sent he still had these as coming soon so im guessing this might be true.

I hope JBs messes this one up if true. Hey JB listen up OK?
Patentleather Uppers
23 on the on the side
purple laces
and a reflected togue in sivler

Thankyou

Patentleather Uppers
23 on the on the side
purple laces

Thankyou

YUP.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

Patentleather Uppers
23 on the on the side
purple laces

Thankyou

your lame

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

Patentleather Uppers
23 on the on the side
purple laces

Thankyou

your lame

Originally Posted by green rhino123

beasts, ask yourself one thing:
Do you deserve The Grapes?
not that i'm a beast, but i dont completely understand. 

if you mean it in the case of beasts not appreciating what they are wearing, they might not know the complete history, but i do give them props for wearing their stuff! it definitely beats keeping ds forever(especially with the quality material used now) and/or re-selling for rape prices.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

beasts, ask yourself one thing:
Do you deserve The Grapes?
not that i'm a beast, but i dont completely understand. 

if you mean it in the case of beasts not appreciating what they are wearing, they might not know the complete history, but i do give them props for wearing their stuff! it definitely beats keeping ds forever(especially with the quality material used now) and/or re-selling for rape prices.

Yo I've been trying to get my hands on some Grapes for too long, 5s are my favorite model j's, a few times i almost dropped 400 on some ds 2006 pair but kept hopin they would re-release, hope its true

Yo I've been trying to get my hands on some Grapes for too long, 5s are my favorite model j's, a few times i almost dropped 400 on some ds 2006 pair but kept hopin they would re-release, hope its true

are you all really that gullible? do you actually think that JB would release the two hottest pairs of 5s in a joint pack and general release them? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif