grape/laney pack expected in stock 16th July 2011

Originally Posted by stc153393

Infrared pack had much more proof and a lot of proven people with info.

99.8% sure this isn't coming out. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by luxurious24

this reminds me of the infra pack, i'm still not counting it out
Thing is that we had official pics and style numbers months before the release and there isn't a single shred of proof that these are releasing. There would be pics and a style number by now if they were actually releasing.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

this reminds me of the infra pack, i'm still not counting it out
Thing is that we had official pics and style numbers months before the release and there isn't a single shred of proof that these are releasing. There would be pics and a style number by now if they were actually releasing.

told yall months ago in the other thread my dude told me these were confirmed for the week after 4th of july....

told yall months ago in the other thread my dude told me these were confirmed for the week after 4th of july....

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

There is still no info out there that makes me think these are going to release. Nobody has seen pics or anything and they are suppose to release in what, about 4 weeks.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

There is still no info out there that makes me think these are going to release. Nobody has seen pics or anything and they are suppose to release in what, about 4 weeks.

that's what I thought at first, it could be anyone who wrote it.
That's the problem in wiki, no one's monitoring it.

But I'm with JJ Jumpman 23's video.

that's what I thought at first, it could be anyone who wrote it.
That's the problem in wiki, no one's monitoring it.

But I'm with JJ Jumpman 23's video.

Back
Top Bottom