Grapes with #23

indifferent.gif

excuse my hostility, but have most of these ******ed "too much time post starters" realized that it is these post that the "insiders" fromNike with NkeTlk accounts look for and report back 2 mr. hump hump???

all you teenagers get a nice
alien.gif

just keep you mouth shut already and we might get some infareds...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

no way i wish like some of the others on here that it was a 99 retro with nike air on the back and good leather

I'm not going to be mad at you for this post like the others lol but yeah leave them... Love my retros they are nice. That was definitely my favoriterelease of 06!

^^lol having the 23 on the side looks extra wierd.

The grapes are fine, the way they are.

I don't like any of the Vs with the 23 on side either... passed on all the ones last year.

Originally Posted by gio2323

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

be grateful the grapes is the remaining non butchered og colorway.
way to jinx it
happy.gif

unlike you my child, I take pride with responding to topics with facts. Would you like me 2 read you a retro story?
roll.gif

besides, I'm fine with my 2 pairs of grapes.

i think im the only who wouldnt mind it. i dont think it woulod ruin the shoe but they are fune as they are.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

excuse my hostility, but have most of these ******ed "too much time post starters" realized that it is these post that the "insiders" from Nike with NkeTlk accounts look for and report back 2 mr. hump hump???

all you teenagers get a nice
alien.gif

just keep you mouth shut already and we might get some infareds...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

what are you trying to say exactly?? can you elaborate?? and last time i checked the infrareds had nothing to do with the "Grapes with #23"post.

Back
Top Bottom