Originally Posted by COOLnificent

didn't even realized this post is 7-8 months old
laugh.gif

doesn't matter though, still a great post
pimp.gif
This thread has been bumped at least 3 times and for good reason
pimp.gif

Nice thread. I'll post some short ones that somewhat relate to the topic:

There was a blind girl who hated herself because of being blind. She hated everyone except her loving boyfriend. One day, crying, the girl said that if shecould only see the world, she will marry her boyfriend.
One day, someone donated their eyes to her and then she saw everything. She was so happy, and went to see her boyfriend to tell him the news. Her boyfriendasked her; "Now that you can see, will you marry me?". The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was also blind. Devastated, she refusedto marry him and left him.
Then one day, her boyfriend committed suicide. He had left a note, saying: "I hope you will be happy the rest of your life. Just take care of myeyes."

There were two boys who were courting the same girl. The first one was rich while the other one was poor. The girl decided to choose the rich one. He told thepoor man to get out of their life and laughed at him. The next day, the poor man heard that the two were getting married. At that time, he gave up. He leftthat place and worked hard for himself. After a very lonely and sad year, he went back to his old place. He found out that the girl he loved committed suicideand died. He saw her diary and a letter for him.
"I chose him because he'll kill you if I went to you. I sacrificed myself and my love for you. Forgive me please."

Back
Top Bottom