Great sex??

if i know i'm about to get sex, i fap REAL quick (like 45 seconds lol)... that way it will take longer to get a second nut later on.. but i know i willstill be able to get it up because i left some in the tank. when the time comes, i start with like 10-15 minutes of foreplay, and i can smash for like 15-20minutes usually (always strapped)

but realtalk, a lot of girls won't complain if you bust after 5-10 minutes. especially if you're both drunk. in that case i don't even care andjust try to get mine. the 20 min special is only reserved for certain girls
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

about 20 mins give or take. It gets boring if any longer
someone's not doing it right.

i don't know why, but because a girl said this to a dude it has me
laugh.gif

all y'all throwing out short sessions. are you sticking to one position? or are you two pumping and moving on?

personally i think 30-45 minutes is ideal with the main objective of getting her there first and enjoying myself en route. i just don't see how you canenjoy sex when it's like 5-10 minutes.

Could prolly go 1-2 hours at this rate.

It's been a **@@@#$ year+ ...
smh.gif
I'm parched for it.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

I read in Men's Health Magazine like a year ago that once a female has an orgasm.. she really aint tryna have sex anymore so i guess
This is true .

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I read in Men's Health Magazine like a year ago that once a female has an orgasm.. she really aint tryna have sex anymore so i guess
This is true .
For who? Why stop at just 1?
I mean , women get an orgasm then they just lay there unless the dude wants to go again .

Unless he hasn't came & it still feels hella good ...

Women can still probably get another one in .

Young girls need love too, just not from dudes 18 or older lol. And i doubt lil dudes is gettin it to go past one if that even.

This is true .
I mean , women get an orgasm then they just lay there unless the dude wants to go again .

another 1...thats cute
smile.gif

This is true .

another 1...thats cute
smile.gif
Dayum u just greedy huh, if sex was food, youd be lookin like Monique. Good thing it works the other way around

After I've had an orgasm and my legs are trembling I need some time and then I can go for round 2. But to anwser your question 20minutes is good. Iremember one time I was having sex and just thinking when is he going to be done? cuz I'm bored...lol

Back
Top Bottom