Great sex??

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Could this thread be a trap?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

to be honest i can go up to an hour wit da jimmy hat on but when its raw its like 5 mins for da kidd

co-sign
laugh.gif
Sometimes I can't finish with a "hat" on,
ohwell.gif

It really depends on how "into it" I am. Usually, when there is foreplay involved, I reach the finish line quicker. It is rare when she doesn'tget hers though,
tongue.gif

15-25 min raw, this is ofcourse if you're not backed up.

W/ rubber 30-45 min

For me though as far as getting mine I'd be cool with 5 min raw, 15 min w/ rubber since it's a little harder to get there but if you taking thegirl's pleasure in to consideration check if she leaking all over you at least 3 times.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Hey, if Picasso paints a canvas in 5 minutes or 3 hours, it doesn't matter, it's still a Picasso.
pimp.gif
that's a good way of looking at this

is it just me or does it seem like sex on drugs and alcohol is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better?

I'm a virgin so this thread is making me worried of how long I'll last
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I'm also a Muslim so I can't drink either
tired.gif

why am I posting in this thread
eyes.gif

Never hit it raw.. so 15 min w/ rubber.

I read in Men's Health Magazine like a year ago that once a female has an orgasm.. she really aint tryna have sex anymore so i guess if you can give hersatisfaction and bust a nut in a shorter time it would be better ??

just stating what i read.. if thats correct... lets have some input from the females.

just depends on the girl, its anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour, raw or with condom, just depends on the girl..

Originally Posted by hassan16

is it just me or does it seem like sex on drugs and alcohol is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better?

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

tired.gif

eyes.gif

That progression had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hassan16

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

tired.gif

eyes.gif

dont worry cuz my first time i didnt even bust a nut i was like
eyes.gif

she had no walls but oh well

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Could this thread be a trap?
eek.gif

to be honest i can go up to an hour wit da jimmy hat on but when its raw its like 5 mins for da kidd

co-sign
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ a trap, nah. Im the only one that can edit the topic right?? I aintgonna do that tho LMAO. I just wanted to here real opinions cuz u kno ya boys is always lyin. I keep it real but i hear sum outrageous claims alot of thetime. Any ladies opinons yet??

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I have sex to first please my partner, second to bust a nutt.....So however long that takes is what they're gonna get....and it damn sure aint no "hours"...
this

but of course after the first round, those hours start popping in and you just can't catch a damn break
laugh.gif

She wanna keep going, but you ain't trying to put in 45mins-1hr half for 1nut - > numbers just do NOT work
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

On average I'm goin 30 min. not counting foreplay.

If I'm bent I finish a lot quicker though b/c I only look out for myself if you know what I mean.
I dont know what you mean, when Im piss drunk I dont even nut
this.

the drunker i am the more savage i hafta get wit it to get off...

my girls eyes be lit up like christmas trees, gettin all excited haha then if i cant get there i jus stop n start playin ps3
laugh.gif

she be like
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

but me n my girl only get it crackin after
pimp.gif
pretty much so like 30-45minid say

Back
Top Bottom