Great sex??

im kinda strange...the other day i went for like 30-40 minutes raw....

a couple months ago when i was with some other chick i could only last like 10 minutes..and those 10 minutes were tough! im talking about having to stop for alittle bit cuz i could feel a nut coming.

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

On average I'm goin 30 min. not counting foreplay.

If I'm bent I finish a lot quicker though b/c I only look out for myself if you know what I mean.
I dont know what you mean, when Im piss drunk I dont even nut
this.

the drunker i am the more savage i hafta get wit it to get off...

my girls eyes be lit up like christmas trees, gettin all excited haha then if i cant get there i jus stop n start playin ps3
laugh.gif

she be like
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

but me n my girl only get it crackin after
pimp.gif
pretty much so like 30-45min id say
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

id say my average sexual session is about 3-8 minutes not counting foreplay ... ive been with my girl for some years now so we know what to do to get eachother where we need to go without any sidetracks ... every once in a while we like to prolong the act but i basically wait till she gets hers and finish my$$%@ asap ...

when we were younger i remember trying to be cool and lookin at the clock and thinking of baseball and cold showers until the 30 minute mark hit and the hourmark hit etc... etc... but its not worth it anymore ... we had some rollover yesterday morning that lasted about 45 seconds and it set both our days off rightand she kept saying how we should do that more often ...

its all about knowing what your girl likes and relaxing ...

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Hey, if Picasso paints a canvas in 5 minutes or 3 hours, it doesn't matter, it's still a Picasso.
pimp.gif
that's a good way of looking at this

I feel you on that im just sayin u kno, all females like it different. Some females like it to last, slow and romantic and some like it fast and hard, no punintended lol. Iwas just checkin on others since u kno ya boys stay lyin like its a competition and make them a better man. I just wanted to hear some of theladies opinions. Where yall @ ladies? Can we get any female perspectives??? On anything to do with great sex. No lil kids in here so nobody gonna call u afreak or that garden tool for statin ya bizness. Unless u dressin up in fuzzy animal costumes humpin eachother on some ol' other stuff, lol.

If I'm drunk she might have to push me of her,

Some good wet wet 15 mins top

If I do finish quick she ALWAYS gone get hers
devil.gif

If I'm bent I finish a lot quicker though b/c I only look out for myself if you know what I mean.

QFMFT

I'm with the general consensus up in here, Raw is not War in my case neither 30 min tops w/o foreplay until the first bust. After that first one outta theway I just go till I feel like stopping or catch a cramp. With a wrapper on I last too damn long, @@%* gets boring after a while.

For the virgins, "handle" yourself beforehand and you got nothing to worry about.

Yea thats crazy, on them drunk nights mine get crazy. One time i wont even get mines off then the next it'll be fast like 10 mins. Maybe its dependin onhow bad the chick is too, lol.

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Aight, i feel this as good a topic as any in here. My main qustion is tho, mainly for the ladies but everbody too, How long is the perfect time for good sex to last. I think a good 20-30 mins is cool for me most of the time. Actual sex, no foreplay included. I hear dudes talkin about they go for hours at a time, like son stop lyin. Always tryin to be top dog at everything thinkin it makes them more of a man. I just saw an article about the average is about 7-13 mins tho. Just wondering tho, ladies any input? Yall could talk about the best places, postions, or whateva tho. Just a grown discussion.

well if you know anything about sex u know it doesnt matter how long u go for....20-30-2 hours......u have to know your girls spots, u have to kiss and lickevery inch of her body and lead her up to ur big finale and make sure u ask her how she likes it and u will be well off my friend

I go about 15-25 minutes. Of course raw is shorter. But really it's different for every girl. Do what you gotta do for her to get what she need.

Yea that too, it do get a lil borin after TOO long. Mostly the time i feel like anything over aroud 40 mins is like if we aint get it off by now then we doneor not doin it right. Unless we both got some Superhuman stamina goin in like some savages.
laugh.gif

If you smashing a chick for hours that means she got some wack %** box

Give me 15 mins and I guarantee she nut

"She came first, I came last roll the grass"
pimp.gif

I go for hours, but I can never EVER finish because
I don't be feeling anything. And no I'm not messing with
chicks with no walls, I just be feeling absent when I'm doing it
smh. Like I just lose interest or something...iono I might have
to go see a Dr. or something

Drugs make the sex last longer...but i'm consistent with pretty much everyone in here.

Going for hours is hella unnecessary.

Originally Posted by HamchopAFG

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Aight, i feel this as good a topic as any in here. My main qustion is tho, mainly for the ladies but everbody too, How long is the perfect time for good sex to last. I think a good 20-30 mins is cool for me most of the time. Actual sex, no foreplay included. I hear dudes talkin about they go for hours at a time, like son stop lyin. Always tryin to be top dog at everything thinkin it makes them more of a man. I just saw an article about the average is about 7-13 mins tho. Just wondering tho, ladies any input? Yall could talk about the best places, postions, or whateva tho. Just a grown discussion.

well if you know anything about sex u know it doesnt matter how long u go for....20-30-2 hours......u have to know your girls spots, u have to kiss and lick every inch of her body and lead her up to ur big finale and make sure u ask her how she likes it and u will be well off my friend

I really aint askin for a go get'em speech or beginners sex 101 unless others are lookin for that info, i know what im doin, but i appreciate the inputtho. Im just sayin, i aint really tryin to be in it for hours at a time and just checkin for the ladies view point on the situation. They dont talk about itmuch if they not doin it with u ya know, and ya boys stay lyin like i said so just sharin the info/experiences ya kno?

If you guys are going 15-20 minutes, and your girl hasn't got hers yet, you are doing something wrong.

Usually take about 5-8 minutes, I don't mind going 10+ minutes after she gets hers.

It all depends on how long between smashing, whether I fapped beforehand, and the chick. On the average though, it's about 15 minutes for me, 20 on a goodday.

my girl gets hers within 5 min and im not even playen you got gotta hit it correct if your in for 10-15 min and she aint got 1 your doing it wrong but itdepends on how much practice i have had up to the event....

Back
Top Bottom