Greg Oden bad knee injury during Rockets v. Portland Game

They didn't bump knees. Brooks threw a floater and it looked like his right knee twisted more, but the left knee popped on the way up and he grabbed it onthe way down. Looked like a whole on his knee and they were covering his face. They didn't wanna show it live time, just everyones face. First Blazer gameI actually had time to sit down and enjoy this season.
smh.gif

Noooo ! That knee looked nasty man, but hey don't get to overboard, Blake Griffin knee looked very similar to that earlier this year so hesokay, but being that its the same knee he had surgery on....Man idk
sick.gif

Couldn't really see much in the video posted above, but that's really too bad. He deserves a shot at playing a full year at least. Shame

damn will this dude continue to have bad luck through his career?

you can tell it was bad when you saw it. look at lemarcus aldridge expression

Originally Posted by throwback1718

damn will this dude continue to have bad luck through his career?

you can tell it was bad when you saw it. look at lemarcus aldridge expression

lmao at aldriges expression

sucks for greg... cant even get a break

Damn this dude cant catch a break, i hope he's straight even though it looked bad

damn man i feel bad for dude ... smh ... thats a broken knee cap minimum 3 months for him ...

unbreakable.jpg

Mr. Glass
tired.gif

I don't care what anyone says, dude was amazing at Ohio St. If he didn't have the body of a 60 year old, I really do think he could have been one ofthe all-time greats.

That looks EXACTLY like Shaun Livingston's knee.

Too bad, maybe Oden will find a way to recover.

I'm guessing something had to happen to that dudes tendon that connects his knee to his shin.

It isn't a good look either way.

Back
Top Bottom