Greg Oden bad knee injury during Rockets v. Portland Game

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

That looks EXACTLY like Shaun Livingston's knee.

Too bad, maybe Oden will find a way to recover.
yea now im most definitely not going to watch it
ohwell.gif

No good: MRI confirms Portland C Greg Oden fractured left patella. Will undergo surgery to repair. Likely out for the season.
5 minutes ago from UberTwitter
Retweeted by 5 people
Reply Retweet

@blazersblog
Blazers Blog

man injuries are so dumb i wanted to see Bynum and Oden go at it these up coming years and Oden just keeps on getting bad luck

As a Laker die hard I wish my best to Oden, was hoping to see Oden go up against Bynum.

Blazers can't catch a break right now, Batum is out with a shoulder, Outlaw with a broken foot, now Oden with the knee, and even coach McMillan rupturedhis achilles the other day and is going in for surgery Monday and will miss the next 4 games. Had high hopes going into the year but the one time super deepbench is looking really thin right now.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Better video of the injury...
man-this $@*%% gets hurt every year!
woman-so i think he should retire!
man-HE JUST STARTED!

roll.gif
roll.gif

for real though, stop quoting that picture. $%+! scares the hell outa me.

Wow, I'm still not over this. I know I shouldn't be shocked, considering his medical history, but this is incredible.

I know this is probably far from everyone's minds, but the Blazers were going to be the class of the West for at least the next five years. Now, I have noidea what's going to happen.

frown.gif

Wow that's just brutal.
You can't help but feel for the guy even if your not a Portland fan, I was really rooting for him to do good this year.
I hope that somehow he will be able to play sometime in his future

JPZx wrote:

Better video of the injury...

JP, that's you aint it
laugh.gif

Making youtube videos are serious business

I feel for Greg.......Cant catch a break

Back
Top Bottom