Greg Oden is trash thread...vol 1 man hacking machine

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I hope this thread is around 2-3 years from now and makes y'all look bad
laugh.gif

2-3 years from now the only Greg Oden threads will be "where are they now"?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I hope this thread is around 2-3 years from now and makes y'all look bad
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
GM's and coaches get fired for bad decisions in a 3 year span.Luckily Pritchard has made enough good moves to offset this bad pick.

Horford did as a rookie what Oden is suppose to be doing right now.

I agree adding weight was a mistake, but what does it say about a kid who gets injured for a year and comes back 50lbs heavier? He must have a slow metabolism.Like i've said before amare, kidd, z-bo and k-mart have had the same injury and never got that big..

Originally Posted by bballah3

He is to big now. They need to slim him down, forget building him...let him slim down to something over his HS weight and more like what he came into college as (before the injury).... He would move better, and play better defense. Kid was touching over the top of the square then.

Exactly. Until then I don't think we'll see him consistently successful. He put on WAY too much weight. That has slowed his development IMO.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

It was against the Knicks.

He's not very good.
soo.... has every center put up 17-12-6 against you guys?

even if they did, that would at least make Oden an average player, wouldn't it?

Durant with 39 and 7 tonight. Of course against the Kings, but 39 ain't shabby.

I remember seeing him in the club before the season, and he already had a big entourage with him. His "step-brother" who was with him and only 18(just as big though) was drunk in the parking lot explaining how he is a baller because he has a gucci wallet. Dude hasn't even been on the court, and hegot a squad with him like he is an All-Star. Everyone was all hype on him like they are going to ride his coat tail till 2045.

Why does everyone need to be patient with Oden and the Thunder don't seem to need to be patient with Durant?
nerd.gif

That said, good game by Oden last night. Not too shabby.
pimp.gif

Course, Kwame has had some big games.........

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Why does everyone need to be patient with Oden and the Thunder don't seem to need to be patient with Durant?
nerd.gif
Durant is a 20-year-old second-year player who is putting up 25.5/6.5/3 per game, with percentages of 48/43/86. I don't think "bepatient" is the appropriate phrase to describe Durant's growth.

Are there any bucks fans on this forum? What was it like for you guys when Bogut averaged 9 and 7 in his first year as a rookie? As a fellow number one draftpick, did people say that he needed time to develope, or was he written off as trash from the get go?

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

Are there any bucks fans on this forum? What was it like for you guys when Bogut averaged 9 and 7 in his first year as a rookie? As a fellow number one draft pick, did people say that he needed time to develope, or was he written off as trash from the get go?

Are you comparing Greg Oden to Andrew Bogut to try and make Oden look better? Have you heard how NT speaks of Bogut?

dmbrhs wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
nerd.gif

Durant is a 20-year-old second-year player who is putting up 25.5/6.5/3 per game, with percentages of 48/43/86. I don't think "be patient" is the appropriate phrase to describe Durant's growth.

Uhhhhhh, I think you may have missed some of the sarcasm of my post.

A little maybe.

Or completely.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Travis Outlaw

16 points, 10 boards, 3 blocks, 8-10 shooting.

hi haters

laugh.gif
are people going to do this every time he has a decent game?

He's SUPPOSED to be doing that !$@! every night.

Originally Posted by Travis Outlaw

16 points, 10 boards, 3 blocks, 8-10 shooting.

hi haters

Hi.

Why didn't you post after his 4 and 2 performance on 2/6? Where were you then? Busy?
laugh.gif

Or what about his 6 and 4 the game before?
Or the 6 and 6 the game before that?
What about the 5 and 1?
You probably were in here after that nice 5 game stretch that he put together, but what about before that when it was 8 and 3?
2 and 1?
2 and 3?
4 and 1, 4 and 4? 4 and 5, ZERO and 2????????
nerd.gif

Do you want me to keep going, or have you already logged off?

9 and 7 for the season, from the number one draft pick messiah that the "great" Northwest proclaims him to be.
eyes.gif

Have a nice day.

Greg getting 8 a game and being a a winning team > KD averaging 25 and still losing 75% of their games.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Greg getting 8 a game and being a a winning team > KD averaging 25 and still losing 75% of their games.

laugh.gif
Sadly...people actually think like this

Back
Top Bottom