Greg Oden is trash thread...vol 1 man hacking machine

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
They are trying to protect the kid by saying it's day to day and all that (because they don't want to release that statement that says "Done for year") to shut up a holes like me who call him a bust, but now his own fans are questioning his heart and all that. It's just a bad situation all the way around.

They need to just bite the bullet, shut him down, get him well, try again next season. Quit worrying about what people say or think.
Its sad because I think us (as in the fans and city of Portland) are going to run him out of town. Say he does get healthy and dominate, I see himwanting to get away from this one team town and away from the media covering his every step. Same sort of thing with Shaq and Orlando to an extent.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

^
They are trying to protect the kid by saying it's day to day and all that (because they don't want to release that statement that says "Done for year") to shut up a holes like me who call him a bust, but now his own fans are questioning his heart and all that. It's just a bad situation all the way around.

They need to just bite the bullet, shut him down, get him well, try again next season. Quit worrying about what people say or think.
Its sad because I think us (as in the fans and city of Portland) are going to run him out of town. Say he does get healthy and dominate, I see him wanting to get away from this one team town and away from the media covering his every step. Same sort of thing with Shaq and Orlando to an extent.

You put that on a tee for me, but Ima let it go, I feel bad for the guy.
laugh.gif

Next time, I won't be so nice.
happy.gif

But I hear what you're sayin with the rest.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

^

Its sad because I think us (as in the fans and city of Portland) are going to run him out of town. Say he does get healthy and dominate, I see him wanting to get away from this one team town and away from the media covering his every step. Same sort of thing with Shaq and Orlando to an extent.

You put that on a tee for me, but Ima let it go, I feel bad for the guy.
laugh.gif

Next time, I won't be so nice.
happy.gif

But I hear what you're sayin with the rest.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LOL.. I could see the roast coming, but I applaud you for holding your tongue.Yeah forget about your fans.. Fans jump in and out of the boat all the time..Why tarnish the career of your #1 pick trying to satisfy fans when it'll onlylead to him performing at an all time low level.. He stated he could not even bang with his trainer.. Shut him Down!
This situation is more similar to that of Tracy Mcgrady in Houston.. Trust me I know first hand lol...

They're gonna keep bs'ing with his career trying to force him onto the court and it's gonna turn into a chronic injury.

Oden's gonna end up having the worst career out of that OSU class with Conley and Cook, lol.

Roll 22 wrote:
He should of stayed in college another year.That goes the same for Mike Conley too

Conley made the right move he would of been behind Rose, Mayo, Westbrook, and possibly D.J Augustine
I guess u didnt see Mike Conley drop 31 last week. His game has been on point with the coaching change

Originally Posted by Roll 22

He should of stayed in college another year.That goes the same for Mike Conley too!

Even though i think he's a bum, you have to leave school when you're a guaranteed top 2 pick....for his sake, it's good his body is breaking downnow as a pro instead of in college.

If he can't handle the media in portland, god forbid he goes to a team in a bigger market. he'd be suicidal in NY or Philly.

You think maybe we can get the thread title updated since both guys are hurt?

Not like it matters much to any of you, but Oden > Durant tonight.

16/9 for Oden on 7/11 shooting.
5/15 shooting for Durant, only 2 reb.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and that means what?
it means about as much as the 1-game samples people were using AGAINST Oden.
Be real. Durant has a chance to be something truly special no ayo. Oden.... he has every chance to be a solid player but star ability, franchiseplayer potential.. I don't see it

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

and that means what?
Be real. Durant has a chance to be something truly special no ayo. Oden.... he has every chance to be a solid player but star ability, franchise player potential.. I don't see it
i'm not comparing Oden to Durant. obviously Durant has distanced himself from the rest.

but before, dudes would post Oden's statline from one game and say he's trash. so why can't we post his statline from one game and say he's agood player, or at least shows some potential?

and that means what?

Yeah but these "1-game samples people were using AGAINST Oden" were different examples used a couple times a week. You act like there were one or twoof these awful games pointed out in this thread. There were TONS.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Not like it matters much to any of you, but Oden > Durant tonight.

16/9 for Oden on 7/11 shooting.
5/15 shooting for Durant, only 2 reb.
posted numbers in blowout...
VS OKC...

Game 1:
Oden- 8 points, 8 reb, 3/8, 2 to
Durant- 13 points, 5 reb, 3 ast, 4/13, 4 to

Game 2:
Oden- 16 points, 10 reb, 8/10, 3 to, 1 stl, 3 blk
Durant- 20 points, 7 reb, 6/15 4 ast, 3 to, 4 stl, 1 blk,

Game 3:
Oden- 4 points, 2 reb, 2 ast, 2 to, 1/3
Durant- 12/25, 31 points, 3 reb, 2 ast.

You can make a case that Oden had the better of Durant 3/4 times..

and that means what?
Be real. Durant has a chance to be something truly special no ayo. Oden.... he has every chance to be a solid player but star ability, franchise player potential.. I don't see it
i'm not comparing Oden to Durant. obviously Durant has distanced himself from the rest.

but before, dudes would post Oden's statline from one game and say he's trash. so why can't we post his statline from one game and say he's a good player, or at least shows some potential?
I understand where you're comin from.

and that means what?

but before, dudes would post Oden's statline from one game and say he's trash. so why can't we post his statline from one game and say he's a good player, or at least shows some potential?

it wanst just one game tho it was game after game, after game, after game

if POR drafted Durant, their lineup would have been
eek.gif

Oden got hung on the rim the other night while he attempted a wide open dunk........nuff said

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

this guy is plain awful...he's terrible. no more excuses for this kid. # 1 pick in the draft and he's barely a role player.
As much as I hate to assume so much, I can't disagree.

I don't see Oden being anything more than a role player.

Looks like POR f''d up royally twice now in their history.

laugh.gif
i used to be one of those guys that was like "give him time" but the more i see him the more i realize that he's just not a"franchise" center

Back
Top Bottom