Greg Oden is trash thread...vol 1 man hacking machine

last time i saw oden take a baby hook and clank off the front of the rim i was
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

i can't wait to see everyone's opinions when he has a breakthrough month and starts beastin...we'll see how 'trashy' oden is next year when he has some time to fully develop his game in the summer.

the question is does he have the desire to REALLY work on his game this summer. Like someone said, he hasnt improved since high school. He's only 20 and he's gained about 50 pounds in 2 years.

Very true my dude, its up to him. Im not an oden fan or anything, i just dont think people should be labeled as trash in their respective rookie years, theresstill a very high ceiling for the dude. However, if he doesnt have the desire and the effort the get better, then yes he will be a very big underachiever. Ithink time will tell, ill personally start evaluating his game very thoroughly next season...then ill chime in on whether or not he is trash.

I've been on his hate-train since his junior year in high school.

The only reason he did ANYTHING in high school and college was his size.

He's a joke.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

He's a joke.
laugh.gif
Im from Sacramento, but I go to U of O and I went to a Blazer game last Saturday with a bunch of Blazer fans

I said, "So you guys ready to admit that drafting Oden was a mistake"

you wouldve thought I slapped their mothers....

Originally Posted by vctry20

He's a joke.
laugh.gif
Im from Sacramento, but I go to U of O and I went to a Blazer game last Saturday with a bunch of Blazer fans

I said, "So you guys ready to admit that drafting Oden was a mistake"

you wouldve thought I slapped their mothers....

Truer words never spoken.
laugh.gif

These people flat out in denial while Durant out there fillin buckets night after night. But we "waitin" on big GO.
roll.gif
roll.gif

PG - Blake (or Rodriquez)
SG - Brandon Roy
SF - Kevin Durant
PF - Lamarcus Aldridge
C - Joel Pryzbilla (or the 2008 Lottery Pick on a big man...Speights, Hibbert, McGee, Rob Lopez...etc.)

I'm just saying...

^
Oooooooohhhhhh but Pritchard's a genius.

Oh, never mind he screwed the pooch with Oden.

Oh,never mind he traded outta the spot to grab Paul or Williams

Oh, never mind he just bought like 4 of these draft picks from dumb teams.

He's a genius.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Oooooooohhhhhh but Pritchard's a genius.

Oh, never mind he screwed the pooch with Oden.

Oh,never mind he traded outta the spot to grab Paul or Williams

Oh, never mind he just bought like 4 of these draft picks from dumb teams.

He's a genius.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I still believe in pritchard...he raped chicago and minnesota by swapping tyrus thomas for LMA and foye for roy.

He bought the rights to rudy fernanez and batum looks like a good rotation player.

The Oden pick will go down as a huge mistake...

I'm willing to bet he comes back over 300lbs next season.

i'll be honest, tonight be balled out 24 and 15...

[table][tr][td]Greg Oden, C[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]9-14[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]6-11[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]+27[/td] [td]24[/td] [/tr][/table]
A decent line, but let's be honest...they were playing the Bucks...
laugh.gif

thats all they say too
you just wait....just wait...when he breaks out...oh...just wait

Or "He didnt even play all of last year...this is like his Rookie season...He is only a Rookie...He hasnt played as much as Durant. He is going to be thegreatest player of all time"

But yeah...I would kill myself if I went to U of O. Listening to all those kids that know nothing about basketball talk about how great the NBA is....HonestlyOregon is one of the most, if not THE most sheltered places in the country. They only believe what is fed to them through The Oregonian or the news stations upthere.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bballah3

thats all they say too

Or "He didnt even play all of last year...this is like his Rookie season...He is only a Rookie...He hasnt played as much as Durant. He is going to be the greatest player of all time"

But yeah...I would kill myself if I went to U of O. Listening to all those kids that know nothing about basketball talk about how great the NBA is....Honestly Oregon is one of the most, if not THE most sheltered places in the country. They only believe what is fed to them through The Oregonian or the news stations up there.
laugh.gif

Are your parents still crying about what they got yelled at during the Oregon game?

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

thats all they say too

Or "He didnt even play all of last year...this is like his Rookie season...He is only a Rookie...He hasnt played as much as Durant. He is going to be the greatest player of all time"

But yeah...I would kill myself if I went to U of O. Listening to all those kids that know nothing about basketball talk about how great the NBA is....Honestly Oregon is one of the most, if not THE most sheltered places in the country. They only believe what is fed to them through The Oregonian or the news stations up there.
laugh.gif

Are your parents still crying about what they got yelled at during the Oregon game?
swing-miss.jpg

Man you were swinging for the fences with that one too....

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

thats all they say too

laugh.gif

im sure there son %@$%+!$$ on the whole state in back to back games had tears of joy for them

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

the one night i bench him in fantasy he goes off
laugh.gif
mad.gif

I did the same +@@*!!$ thing. Played J Oneal's broke down +%% over him
mad.gif

i'll be honest, tonight be balled out 24 and 15...

[table][tr][td]Greg Oden, C[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]9-14[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]6-11[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]+27[/td] [td]24[/td] [/tr][/table]
A decent line, but let's be honest...they were playing the Bucks...
laugh.gif

Hell_freezing_over.jpg

all jokes aside, good game scrub

Back
Top Bottom