Greg Oden is trash thread...vol 1 man hacking machine

Why did people say he was athletic? I've yet to see him make an athletic move! Sure he dunks its hard when nobody's around the rim. He still looksclumsy to me.

Lol...I remember back during the 07 draft dudes were saying that he had Dwight-like athleticism.

Oden could be the next Dikembe Mutombo. He will never be a big offensive threat but he will rebound and block a lot of shots.

That's not a bad thing to have next to Aldridge.

^^^ Even Deke avg 16 ppg as a rookie. And the centers of that era, Robinson, Ewing, Hakeem were better than what Oden faces today.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Lol...I remember back during the 07 draft dudes were saying that he had Dwight-like athleticism.
The reporters around here talk about how in practice he does all these moves and such that are just awe inspiring, stop traffic, can't takeyour eyes off, and stuff like that. Then in the games, we never see any of that.

I think we're starting to hear whispers in the local media here and there where they are starting to question him a little bit.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

High Class Scum Bag wrote:

Z-bo and Amare had microfracture surgery and both came back improved. They both developed mid range jumpshots after the surgery. Its not like its 1995 where
the surgery and procedure were new and hadnt been perfected.

It doesnt even look like Oden watched any games while he was injured.

Greg is coming off of Micro Fracture Surgery... You name dropped Amare... Do you remember how long it took Stat to come back after MF? Let Greg get a full year
in, the KID is only 20. His coach, Maurice Lucas, has been in the hospital the whole season and hasn't been able to coach him. People are so quick to jump
the gun. I hope all of the haters keep on hating him so that when he is dominat, notice I said when and not if, that I can laugh at all of you.

I hope NT is still around for you to laugh.

Ol' NostradamusX greg oden's mother sounding %$%!!..

Originally Posted by CP1708

The reporters around here talk about how in practice he does all these moves and such that are just awe inspiring, stop traffic, can't take your eyes off, and stuff like that. Then in the games, we never see any of that.

I think we're starting to hear whispers in the local media here and there where they are starting to question him a little bit.
i read on nbadraft.net he was doing the same dribbling drills as mike conley
NTer please
the forced chin up dunks has a lot of you fooled

Urm I think you'll find that all you haters must be trash - your stats from the last 3 games: 0pts, 0rebs, 0asts, 0blks. GO has made it to the league, youhaven't.

Originally Posted by theedit

Urm I think you'll find that all you haters must be trash - your stats from the last 3 games: 0pts, 0rebs, 0asts, 0blks. GO has made it to the league, you haven't.
laugh.gif
If everyone thought with your logic we probably wewouldn't have a Sports forum. We WATCH basketball...nobody in here is claiming to be a better basketball player than Greg Oden.

You gump %%% #%!$+
laugh.gif

Urm I think you'll find that all you haters must be trash - your stats from the last 3 games: 0pts, 0rebs, 0asts, 0blks. GO has made it to the league, you haven't.
i'd give you buckets

indifferent.gif
Easily the dumbest post Ive seen in the sports forumsince I can remember...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And that Amare argument is %%%!@@@%...all Amare did after the surgery (and season he spent on the bench minus 3 games) was average 20 and 10 for the entireseason.

I hate these kinds of rebuttals. So only players that have made it to the NBA can speak on a player's development? Yeah, get out of here withthat flawed logic of yours.

mike summed it up.

dude hasn't improved skill wise since HS, really.

I thought he'd be great as long as developed post moves. Whether you wana blame injuries for not being able improve, idk..fair, I guess...but even outsideof that he just hasn't shown dominance with his size and athleticism

after 2 out of body performances (10 pts 8 rebs; 17 pts 13 rebs) oden has come back to his dampier like self.

against philly: 2 pts 3 rebs
against the nets and brook lopez : 2 pts 1 reb

this season he has:
4 games w/ 1 rebound
12 games w/ 4 pts or less
11 doubles (durant has 7)

i'll make the excuses for you:
he needs time
all rookies are nervous
he has a hard time guarding 4's that play the 5 ( his latest after being outplayed by brook lopez)
his coach is sick
microfracture surgery
he's only 20
etc

i can't wait to see everyone's opinions when he has a breakthrough month and starts beastin...we'll see how 'trashy' oden is next year whenhe has some time to fully develop his game in the summer.

Shut the @$++ up.

laugh.gif
If everyone thought with your logic we probably we wouldn't have a Sports forum. We WATCH basketball...nobody in here is claiming to be a better basketball player than Greg Oden.

You gump %%% #%!$+
laugh.gif
awesome
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

i can't wait to see everyone's opinions when he has a breakthrough month and starts beastin...we'll see how 'trashy' oden is next year when he has some time to fully develop his game in the summer.

the question is does he have the desire to REALLY work on his game this summer. Like someone said, he hasnt improved since high school. He's only 20 andhe's gained about 50 pounds in 2 years.

drink bleach

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

after 2 out of body performances (10 pts 8 rebs; 17 pts 13 rebs) oden has come back to his dampier like self.

against philly: 2 pts 3 rebs
against the nets and brook lopez : 2 pts 1 reb

this season he has:
4 games w/ 1 rebound
12 games w/ 4 pts or less
11 doubles (durant has 7)

i'll make the excuses for you:
he needs time
all rookies are nervous
he has a hard time guarding 4's that play the 5 ( his latest after being outplayed by brook lopez)
his coach is sick
microfracture surgery
he's only 20
etc

I'm starting to wonder why the almighty Oden needs so much time, but Brooke Lopez and come in and kick his a** and he don't need time. Weird.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by vctry20

drink bleach
laugh.gif
every time I hear someone say this I always wonder whatit tastes like
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom