Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are these affecting the value of legit pairs?
if anything they should bring down the resale price of some shoes but as of right now resellers are still going to try for rape prices until they are stuck holding pairs and need to unload them to recoop money.

that Pair of 1's just posted is from rstor I just got the same one with the same toe problem its bugging me as well might just return them.Mine did come with the correct box .Maybe ill have them exchange it to see if they can get it right .I just want these for beaters.

I just picked up a pair of GM Royals myself from a site I do business with. They had a "sale" and the price was too good to pass up. Hopefully mine comes with the correct box.

I just cant do it, I dont care how real they look if they are un-authorized pairs y'all can keep them. This is going to kill the "game" if this really becomes popular. One of the reasons we are into Nike/JB in the 1st place is because of the way they release limited pairs of dope models, If these factories are flooding the streets and every Joe can pick up a pair of Royals or whatever model/colorway is popular at the moment people are just going to move on to something else eventually. Killing the exclusivity is going to really hurt sales in the long run

I want to get ahold of those people just to buy some extra boxes and laces lol. Hard to find those trinkets round here.

I just cant do it, I dont care how real they look if they are un-authorized pairs y'all can keep them. This is going to kill the "game" if this really becomes popular. One of the reasons we are into Nike/JB in the 1st place is because of the way they release limited pairs of dope models, If these factories are flooding the streets and every Joe can pick up a pair of Royals or whatever model/colorway is popular at the moment people are just going to move on to something else eventually. Killing the exclusivity is going to really hurt sales in the long run
stop being a snob. they're sneakers, not diamonds. what the hell has JB ever done for you to warrant such loyalty? they make you jump through hoops for these shoes. these sneakers aren't worth the money that people want for them. you think yeezy's are really worth 2,000 dollars? It's a Chinese sneaker that cost 10 bucks to make. The game is already messed up. Something had to change and i for one am glad that there's "alternative" means for buying authentics. and yes they are authentic. it's tough for you to accept that, but it's the truth. nike is in the business of marketing shoes, not BUILDING them.

Last edited:
That is just purely your opinion though, and that is fine.  Me personally, I don't care how limited a sneaker is one bit.  A good example is today.  I copped the Shaqnosis and so did a lot of other people.  I don't care these aren't limited or super limited.  I'm gonna wear them to class on Monday and I will be in a great mood (if weather holds).  That is how I feel about sneakers.  And honestly, it is a good thing if people move on to something else eventually just because they aren't the only ones wearing super limited sneakers anymore.  

GUYS WHO ARE BUYING FROM RSTOR BEWARE!!! My agent sent me these photo's from taobao rstor and i need you guys figuring this out. 

There is a Jordan tag on the shoe and the box is different!!!
m9u795.jpg

2nl8dc7.jpg

262r0he.jpg

33zad6p.jpg
2ilfok4.jpg

4q6h68.jpg
2jfkio5.jpg
The wings logo looks off to me.

99.9% sure those are the SUPER FAKES we talked about awhile back. they are dirt cheap I's on taobao which looks pretty much just like the real deal.

no retail Jordans sold in any country come with tha hang tag on the shoe. the only ones that had that hang tag were the super fakes which were like $50 a pair.

you must have went through a shady agent who tried to make more money by buying you a cheaper product hoping you wouldnt be able to tell the difference.

its either the agent or something going on with the seller but i doubt it

^ yeah the box and the hang tag was a give away, i remember we discussed it before. What if the agent get another pair and snips the tag off with the correct box... how can you tell if its legit or not?

I will keep you guys posted when the agent get another pair shoe with the correct box.

Last edited:
^ yeah the box and the hang tag was a give away, i remember we discussed it before. What if the agent get another pair and snips the tag off with the correct box... how can you tell if its legit or not?

I will keep you guys posted when the agent get another pair shoe with the correct box.

heres the super fakes that some people couldnt tell were fake and they DID come with tech in the shoe and pictures of them cut in half

View media item 493039

heres the super fakes that some people couldnt tell were fake and they DID come with tech in the shoe and pictures of them cut in half

View media item 493039

Actually those are grey market versions of da DMP

I's that were released separate overseas years ago

That were revived ala Jordan XVII's.

View media item 493039

those arent grey market :lol:

they are $55 bucks on the site, they even have the RTTG version. comes in the jordan box the royals above came in.

also the date tag with the points inside the tongue is wrong color...

Lol i have hang tags on my royals but they are pairs from overseas. They are the orange foreign language nike tags.

Ones are the easiest shoe to fake. I dont know what took em so long to get it right. Still cant get over the fat nike swoosh on older fakes.

Lol i have hang tags on my royals but they are pairs from overseas. They are the orange foreign language nike tags.

ive never seen it..

plus im referring to the one in both pics, black with the white logo of jordan with his arms spread..

99.9% sure those are the SUPER FAKES we talked about awhile back. they are dirt cheap I's on taobao which looks pretty much just like the real deal.

no retail Jordans sold in any country come with tha hang tag on the shoe. the only ones that had that hang tag were the super fakes which were like $50 a pair.

you must have went through a shady agent who tried to make more money by buying you a cheaper product hoping you wouldnt be able to tell the difference.

its either the agent or something going on with the seller but i doubt it

I got the same exact pair from rstor , good looking out i asked for a refund cause that hang tag trough me off even tho the box was on point .

View media item 493039

those arent grey market :lol:

they are $55 bucks on the site, they even have the RTTG version. comes in the jordan box the royals above came in.

also the date tag with the points inside the tongue is wrong color...

They had a release that came in da black & silver

Jordan box that said "jordan I dmp premium" overseas..they make grey market versions of those.

ive seen them. the box tags are straight fake. wrong fonts and numbers bruh

come on

tempted to buy a pair and compare them to my actual DMP I's but dont feel like spending much

im still going with 100% fakes.

also after doing research they DO have super fakes of IV;s...

those IV;s that were compared to the toro reds were IMO 100% fake, not GM.

i was doing some research and found pairs that looks 98% exact except some minor differences. material and everything is spot on. they sell for $60....

tempted to buy a pair and compare them to my actual DMP I's but dont feel like spending much

im still going with 100% fakes.

Those Bred I's are fakes. I know that first hand because I've searched for them on Taobao a little while ago and the sellers didn't check out as legit.

You have to be smart when buying on Taobao. Because nowadays there are Perfect grade fakes floating around mixed in with GM pairs. The best way to tell if a seller is legit is to check their diamond rating. 4-5 diamonds mean trustworthy.

Most if not all legit Sneaker sellers on Taobao have 4-5 diamonds, and if they're new sellers they have at least 3-4 diamonds.

Every seller who had those Bred I's with the tag had low ratings.

To the guy with the Royals, I suggest that you get your agent checked out homie. Cause I've seen tons of videos of Rstor coming up as a legit seller.

Youtube took down TONS of Air Jordan Taobao videos months ago. Around March going back past Christmas, you'd see tons of guys on there copping and giving reviews comparing them to the US retail pairs and comparing the GM's to the actual fake pairs.

Last edited:
nah, theres sellers with high ratings, but they arent passing them off as authentic. they have them listed at low prices.

this fake game is getting ridiculous. once they start using carbon fiber its a wrap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom