Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, theres sellers with high ratings, but they arent passing them off as authentic. they have them listed at low prices.

this fake game is getting ridiculous. once they start using carbon fiber its a wrap

Well at least they're being honest about it.

I would suggest just staying away from those pairs until a trustworthy seller gets them closer/after an official release.

I just cant do it, I dont care how real they look if they are un-authorized pairs y'all can keep them. This is going to kill the "game" if this really becomes popular. One of the reasons we are into Nike/JB in the 1st place is because of the way they release limited pairs of dope models, If these factories are flooding the streets and every Joe can pick up a pair of Royals or whatever model/colorway is popular at the moment people are just going to move on to something else eventually. Killing the exclusivity is going to really hurt sales in the long run

Kill the game? The game is so jacked up already, people getting shot in line, bots get all the new releases, twitter link only crap, bots take all the RSVPs...

I can't imagine it getting harder to get sneakers, but I'm sure its possible.

Some of us loved sneakers BEFORE the hype, before any shoe was hard to get, before quickstrikes. We loved them because of the players who wore them, and what they did on the court in those shoes. I copped OG Space Jams via phone order on eastbay, weeks after release date. They sat, and I am fine with that. I loved them, because of the movie.

And don't get it twisted, Nike created this beast. They create the hype, the exclusivity, the violence, the resellers, they create it all because of they way their products are marketed, and this limited BS.

Nike don't care about sneakerhead violence, any more than they care about child labor in sweatshop factories that make their shoes. They don't care about people, they care about money. Screw Nike and their unethical business practices, I applaud the chinese for getting a come up on Nikes, after the way they are treated over there.

I for one, welcome the grey market authentics.

Last edited:
Kill the game? The game is so jacked up already, people getting shot in line, bots get all the new releases, twitter link only crap, bots take all the RSVPs...

I can't imagine it getting harder to get sneakers, but I'm sure its possible.

Some of us loved sneakers BEFORE the hype, before any shoe was hard to get, before quickstrikes. We loved them because of the players who wore them, and what they did on the court in those shoes. I copped OG Space Jams via phone order on eastbay, weeks after release date. They sat, and I am fine with that. I loved them, because of the movie.

And don't get it twisted, Nike created this beast. They create the hype, the exclusivity, the violence, the resellers, they create it all because of they way their products are marketed, and this limited BS.

Nike don't care about sneakerhead violence, any more than they care about child labor in sweatshop factories that make their shoes. They don't care about people, they care about money. Screw Nike and their unethical business practices, I applaud the chinese for getting a come up on Nikes, after the way they are treated over there.

I for one, welcome the grey market authentics.
your statement is false, of course Nike cares about robberies and shootings. If it happens too much they get bad rep and lose business, which they don't want

your statement is false, of course Nike cares about robberies and shootings. If it happens too much they get bad rep and lose business, which they don't want
You really think it will effect Nike? They couldn't care less for a few reported robberies. It would take A LOT for Nike to actually step up to this, as for now, the shoes are selling out meaning $$$ for them, so everyone is happy (well according to them).

It already happens too much friend.  IDK if you are aware what went down at WISHATL 2-3 weeks ago, but after dude was shot and killed everyone got right back in line.  Which basically proves your statement to be completely false.  No one said, "screw this Nike doesn't care about robberies and shootings so I'm outta here and Nike won't be getting my money!"  They ALL STAYED!

If Nike/JB cared AT ALL, they would instruct every retail store on how to do Nike/JB releases properly.  It would be a part of their contract.  If they didn't follow the release procedures exactly, then the contract for the sneakers they receive from Nike/JB becomes void and Nike sells them to a store who will comply with safe release procedures.

It already happens too much friend.  IDK if you are aware what went down at WISHATL 2-3 weeks ago, but after dude was shot and killed everyone got right back in line.  Which basically proves your statement to be completely false.  No one said, "screw this Nike doesn't care about robberies and shootings so I'm outta here and Nike won't be getting my money!"  They ALL STAYED!

If Nike/JB cared AT ALL, they would instruct every retail store on how to do Nike/JB releases properly.  It would be a part of their contract.  If they didn't follow the release procedures exactly, then the contract for the sneakers they receive from Nike/JB becomes void and Nike sells them to a store who will comply with safe release procedures.

Sad to say, but with sneakers, any press is good press. Violence will not deter any sneakerheads, just the casual Nike buyer. Heck, the violence and struggle to get these makes some dudes thirst more for em.

ive seen them. the box tags are straight fake. wrong fonts and numbers bruh

come on

I know u know what im talkin bout thou..carry on

explain how they ARENT fake...

they also have lows of the royal and bred...

You obviously seen da complete dissection pics....

LOL come on man, we agree on most stuff but these are fake. they also have fake IV's for $50 which look damn good.

idk what else to tell you. i feel like getting a pair just to prove you and who ever else wrong but im not a baller and not spending my hard earned money on a fugazi product just to prove a point

Those Bred I's are fakes. I know that first hand because I've searched for them on Taobao a little while ago and the sellers didn't check out as legit.

You have to be smart when buying on Taobao. Because nowadays there are Perfect grade fakes floating around mixed in with GM pairs. The best way to tell if a seller is legit is to check their diamond rating. 4-5 diamonds mean trustworthy.

Most if not all legit Sneaker sellers on Taobao have 4-5 diamonds, and if they're new sellers they have at least 3-4 diamonds.

Every seller who had those Bred I's with the tag had low ratings.

To the guy with the Royals, I suggest that you get your agent checked out homie. Cause I've seen tons of videos of Rstor coming up as a legit seller.

Youtube took down TONS of Air Jordan Taobao videos months ago. Around March going back past Christmas, you'd see tons of guys on there copping and giving reviews comparing them to the US retail pairs and comparing the GM's to the actual fake pairs.

I got the same exact pair from rstor only mine had the legit box . Im thinking rstor is selling the super fakes unless the other guy used the same agent .

I think you guys should stop talking about where to get these.

There are so many people selling these as legit and authorized now.

People saw an opportunity when they realized that it's very hard to tell them apart.

It's no use talking about this as both sides don't have any proof to back their statements. Everything's just speculation. You guys are just going back and forth again and again.

Last edited:
the toe box is a dead give away.

Please elaborate. The pics don't really show a good toe box image.

The tip of the toe is slanted like a hill, when they're more box like in the '13

GUYS WHO ARE BUYING FROM RSTOR BEWARE!!! My agent sent me these photo's from taobao rstor and i need you guys figuring this out. 

There is a Jordan tag on the shoe and the box is different!!!
m9u795.jpg

2nl8dc7.jpg

262r0he.jpg

33zad6p.jpg
2ilfok4.jpg

4q6h68.jpg
2jfkio5.jpg

Dude these are not even close to a GM pair, these are blatant fakes. And that box is not from the chicagos, it's just a fake box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom