Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is 100 percent HORRIBLE logic.

and here's why.

they make ACTUAL fake space jams like they make these fake black and reds...

View media item 422257

^^those have plastic shank plates and wrong materials, no carbon fiber, etc.

View media item 422264

more fakes...

then you have grey markets..

T27J6vXhhXXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2N9fvXb8XXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2IkHuXc0aXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2JwbvXgRXXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T20knvXd8XXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2bnHvXaFXXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2MCLvXbFXXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2Jv6uXilaXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2fH6vXXxaXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2syGBXd0cXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2e6PvXeBXXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T23SDuXg4aXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg
T2jMfuXcFaXXXXXXXX_%21%2173284775.jpg

which just by judging these are pretty much dead on to da retail pairs..so i wanna know da da genius is gonna be laughing at

when someone is rocking these on da street..he wont be saying ****, you know what? cuz there's no way to tell these aren't

grey markets what so ever... get it thru your heads folks, da ENTIRE XI LINE is now grey market made (minus da new gammas, Colombias,

and anniversary, and low top XI's)
That's not horrible logic your just blind to the fact or just ignorant to the fact that their are different levels and qualities of counterfeits. There's not just the obvious fakes there's the A grade replicas as the one you call grey markets which have yet to be proven that. There are all kinda of kmock offs that use parts that are seemingly the same and you cant tell. There are different quality level of fakes and imitations and once you grasp your ahead around that fact you'll stop with this BS grey market theory until its prove fact. Past dictates that these are traditionally counterfeited and that doesn't change because the quality of the replicas has increased on the lower and higher end. Just like a fake ID I can get you one that's eeehhhh but then I can get you one with holograms and and working barcode/magnetic strips. Operates like the real thing has "real" pieces functions the same but its fake.

Umm like i told folks folks a million times, u cant fake

Carbon fiber....da only one here thats sounds like

They dunno what they talkin bout is u.

Hrey markets are unauthorized legit pairs made without permission, NOT fakes..word to da OG ewing

Brand..

Umm like i told folks folks a million times, u cant fake

Carbon fiber....da only one here thats sounds like

They dunno what they talkin bout is u.

Hrey markets are unauthorized legit pairs made without permission, NOT fakes..word to da OG ewing

Brand..

UNAUTHORIZED = fake to some.

If u just dropped the whole "they aint fake" thing, i think it would all stop haha

I wouldn't cuz if they're made JUST like my pairs

And da only difference is ethical then i cant call em

Fake. Its like blood diamonds, just cuz a Shorty's arm

Got cut off doesnt make those diamonds fake regardless of da ethics behind it.

I wouldn't cuz if they're made JUST like my pairs

And da only difference is ethical then i cant call em

Fake. Its like blood diamonds, just cuz a Shorty's arm

Got cut off doesnt make those diamonds fake regardless of da ethics behind it.

Ehhhh theres not just one diamond seller.

Now say u have a "hearts of fire" diamond, made in same place and exactly the same except for one step in the clarity scale......... That would be the same haha

There was a dude on Instagram showing how they make the fakes (which he sells ) in a step by step process on how they get them to almost exact and the finished product look spot on( same materials ) ... Just because they use the same materials doesn't make them real bruh

There was a dude on Instagram showing how they make the fakes (which he sells ) in a step by step process on how they get them to almost exact and the finished product look spot on( same materials ) ... Just because they use the same materials doesn't make them real bruh
if they're made by da same factories and coming out da back door then i consider em authentic

Discussion-Are-They-Legit-if-Nike-Doesnt-Approve-3.jpg

Discussion-Are-They-Legit-if-Nike-Doesnt-Approve-2.jpg

at this point, if you're checking for AGING? yea..you're doing too much...they're ALL going to age...

I wanna know what site ninja is selling his joints from? LOL My dude goes hard in the paint on authenticating 'grey market' pairs. He should just upload the video from when he toured the factory and shut err'body down. And for the record, those Blk/Red XI's above either have some fake looking patent leather on the toe, or it was raining during the photo shoot.
tongue.gif
 I ain't trying to call out nobody wearing fakes because It don't matter to me if another man wanna rock fakes. When I buy something black market or grey market I'm getting it for a song, nothing near retail. 

Last edited:
blk/red's look all the way off
not surprised ninja is still going on his never ending grey aint fake tour

its a principle thing with me, there's no way i can call those fake and turn around and call mine real when they're made exactly da same.

this whole thread is based on a abstract idea that if a entity not being approving of a certain product of being produced by da factory

that normally has da license to produce such products in da first place.

its like calling a diamond grown out of a lab fake even though its molecular identical to its mined counterpart.

its a principle thing with me, there's no way i can call those fake and turn around and call mine real when they're made exactly da same.

this whole thread is based on a abstract idea that if a entity not being approving of a certain product of being produced by da factory

its like calling a diamond grown out of a lab fake even though its molecular identical to its mined counterpart.

Any jewler classifies them as different and price accordingly....right?

And the patent cut on those grey space jams is disgusting

da patent leather cut of those grey markets actually mirror OG cuts when they weren't skimping on materials..so you must've been

never copping XI's since 96

air-jordan-11-og-concords.jpg

your fake "disgust" is noted, and laughed at.

& btw, cultured diamonds which are lab grown cannot be differentiated. unless da makers laser inscribe em.

Last edited:
God dude. First u doubt i even have space jams, show ya, do i gotta pull everythin else out too ?

So now those grey SJs are modeled after the 2001 pair?

I am just stating the difference u say dont exist. Then u admit them, then give some roundabout excuse.

God dude. First u doubt i even have space jams, show ya, do i gotta pull everythin else out too ?

So now those grey SJs are modeled after the 2001 pair?

I am just stating the difference u say dont exist. Then u admit them, then give some roundabout excuse.
thats just 1 pair...out of hundreds of THOUSANDS pairs...retail pairs have JUST as must variations in da patent leather cut..

all da knocks against what looks like a mirror image of a retail pair rings hollow to most people.

this is why i critize ya who call these fake, da premise ya making these claims on is on SUCH SHAKY ground, if lil ol' me can poke holes thru it

just with showing you it happened to da ewing brand, imagine some one who's actually involved in whats going on.

i have experience in garment manufacturing, it entirely plausible for factories to do rogue activtites, especially when its a factory thats a independent contractor

licensed to produce your products and you have no oversight on whats going on...when you play da outsource game this is da risks you run.

Thw premise of u calling these authentic is just as SHAKY haha

They are what they are

Grey market

Authentic to some

Not to others, esp nike

Last edited:

da patent leather cut of those grey markets actually mirror OG cuts when they weren't skimping on materials..so you must've been

never copping XI's since 96

air-jordan-11-og-concords.jpg

your fake "disgust" is noted, and laughed at.

Repped.

Fake...real...variant... grey market.... legit.... fugazi.... authentic.... whatever the hell you want to call them the matter of the fact is these "new taobao jams" look 10x better than the 2009s.

I cant believe so many people more concerned with corporate politics than the actual product on their feet.... :smh: :lol: :smh:

I wanted to buy a Space Jam this Sumer and all this "taobao, variant, fake" pairs have made me extremely weary. You should see the fake retro 88's they have out now, they look almost identical to the real ones. And they don't have the icy sole/yellowing obvious blatant signs of the unauthorized pairs. Plus not a lot of people have the 88's to compare these new fakes too. Here is a site that sells these "unauthorized pairs" they are now sending pairs to YouTube reviews like "IDsolecreator" and other semi-reputable reviewers.

These sites you can buy anything from:

stealth, true blue, BC3, WC3, Retro 88
DB4, Bred, thunder, Cav, TORO, WC4
All retro 11's and new Low
Ray Allen 13, HGG 13
Grape 5
Gold 7
BHM Lebron

http://kicksfans.com/Authentic-Jordan-Shoes-s1183/

http://www.yeezygogo.com/?Taobao-Authentic-shoes-c4955.html
I'm purely posting this site for educational purposes only, I don't support these sites or purchase from them.

And all you guys are worried about are SJ? Imagine if all these shoes are that close to the authentic pairs as the SJ 11's are.

Here is a review to a retro 88 that I believe is fake.

Here is a video review of an icy sole Concord. He actually compares them to a replica and they have the exact same sole color.

Everyone compares taobao shoes to retail shoes when brand new. Yea they look great and identical to retail. 

I know for a fact that retail jordans have better quality material. Ive worn my Bred 11s from finishline maybe 5 times for about 6 hrs and they look brand new no creasing on the panten leather no creasing on the ankle or midsole. 

I worn my taobao concords once and the pantent leather started wrinkle. Even with sneaker shields they started to wrinkle from both sides of the toebox. I wore them again and the ankle leather by the jumpan is starting to show some creasing. Also if you know your J's you can spot the subltle differences. But there is definetly a difference. 

Everyone saying its the same exact shoe blah blah blah are in denial, trying to make their run of the chinese sweatshop replica seem legit. Theres nothing special about Taobao SJ, any idiot with internet can order them. The real deal 09 SJ, now you know some had to camp, wait in line, get the finishline splash page or keep hitting the "add to cart" at eastbay. Who really cares about the yellowing, its the normal aging of the shoe. 

Everyone compares taobao shoes to retail shoes when brand new. Yea they look great and identical to retail. 

I know for a fact that retail jordans have better quality material. Ive worn my Bred 11s from finishline maybe 5 times for about 6 hrs and they look brand new no creasing on the panten leather no creasing on the ankle or midsole. 

I worn my taobao concords once and the pantent leather started wrinkle. Even with sneaker shields they started to wrinkle from both sides of the toebox. I wore them again and the ankle leather by the jumpan is starting to show some creasing. Also if you know your J's you can spot the subltle differences. But there is definetly a difference. 

Everyone saying its the same exact shoe blah blah blah are in denial, trying to make their run of the chinese sweatshop replica seem legit. Theres nothing special about Taobao SJ, any idiot with internet can order them. The real deal 09 SJ, now you know some had to camp, wait in line, get the finishline splash page or keep hitting the "add to cart" at eastbay. Who really cares about the yellowing, its the normal aging of the shoe. 
elitism as its finest.

a lil bird told me not only are these da same exact sneakers, but they're DEFINITELY coming out da same factories out in china...

pou chen factory <<<<<< go google that

there's nothing nike can do about it because ALOT of it has to do with corruption in da Chinese side of things, and da fact that nike subcontracts everything aint helping em out.

i mean you gotta ask smart questions to get smart answers.

like i told ya before, da ENTIRE XI lineup is now being made grey market....we're in a new era in coppin jordans.....

Theres nothing special about Taobao SJ, any idiot with internet can order them. The real deal 09 SJ, now you know some had to camp, wait in line, get the finishline splash page or keep hitting the "add to cart" at eastbay. Who really cares about the yellowing, its the normal aging of the shoe. 
So let's review kids: What would you rather do: camp out like a clown...wasting precious time and energy, or order the exact same sneaker from the comfort of your home and have it shipped to your door for 10 dollars more? Hmmm.....

If they started multiple sites who sold grey market pairs for retail and restocked them every time they sold out, there would be no need for jb. In theory I don't believe grey market pairs to be completely authentic, but if they do in fact use identical materials and shape, I wouldn't be mad at anyone who wears them as long as they didn't pay some rape price. I'm all for taking market share from this brand lol. I wouldn't personally wear them, but I think it's a great wake up call to these brands. They shouldn't get away with the things that they do.

elitism as its finest.

a lil bird told me not only are these da same exact sneakers, but they're DEFINITELY coming out da same factories out in china...

pou chen factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom