Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is sneaker ape gm or real can anyone let me know I see there a sponsor for the sight I asked before and never got good answers can anyone help? Bout s pair of 88 off them and a little part of the toe wasn't painted white had to do a little paint job to it.

Is sneaker ape gm or real can anyone let me know I see there a sponsor for the sight I asked before and never got good answers can anyone help? Bout s pair of 88 off them and a little part of the toe wasn't painted white had to do a little paint job to it.
Post pics bro

Sit down, guarantee if someone walks past with a pair of GM royals you'd spot absolutely nothing. Frontin like you got the eye of the tiger for sneakers and $@@!
I am sitting down lol no shiet!... it could say MIKE HAIR & no one would notice either

i'm only stating what obvious differences I see, from the pictures posted.. especially it was stated that there's nothing wrong with it

i had 3 people trying to trade me fake Royals & they didn't know, informing them the differences is the right thing to do.

no need to get butt hurt over your counterfeit kicks having differences... you could wear them.. I could care less, i'm not gonna tell you to take them off.. its all on you...  just don't defend & promote illegal activities here, don't matter if they're 99.999% accurate its still not authentic

Last edited:
i dont see how its not almost the same or w/e

everything is spot on, has all the zoom insoles/bags

legit carbon fiber.

i think you can take 10 different pairs of Foams and not all with have the same color? bags? no idea who came up with that.

but hey, instead of taking them apart, they could have gave them to me. i want some foams :smile:

Does anyone know how to post pics from a iPad to here I'm haveing a hell if a time.
If you're using google chrome app you can upload directly from your ipad buy clicking the third icon right above the reply box next to the "B" and chain Icons. You have to be on the mobile version of the app as well

Last edited:
I, using damn safari and can't figure it out from my camera roll to here making me mad haha thanks for your help.

I can't figure it out if anyone can help me threw it I'm a tard let me know I took pics on my iPad and it won't copy and paste.

I can't figure it out if anyone can help me threw it I'm a tard let me know I took pics on my iPad and it won't copy and paste.

maybe go upload them to photobucket or something? not sure if you can do that on an ipad.

Foamposite GMs aren't even foamposite.....lol.....guess its just the vendor right....

And like I told Zyzz and another earlier you can purchase these zoom air units separately, but it was all jokes then.

So they been dissected screw the insides.....the fact that the foamposite isn't the same material is enough to say

They are not the same factory. The same thing with the cool greys that were dissected missing or faulty parts....

Well that's evidence seen physically....like I said GMs could possibly exist but physical evidence is overwhelming....

Foamposite GMs aren't even foamposite.....lol.....guess its just the vendor right....

And like I told Zyzz and another earlier you can purchase these zoom air units separately, but it was all jokes then.

So they been dissected screw the insides.....the fact that the foamposite isn't the same material is enough to say

They are not the same factory. The same thing with the cool greys that were dissected missing or faulty parts....

Well that's evidence seen physically....like I said GMs could possibly exist but physical evidence is overwhelming....
those cool greys were not grey market it was too long ago they would of been first runs back then, which would explain why the air bag was flat thier  were no missing parts just lack of air in an air bag..

Also those are comments on a forum at the bottom o the page. The article read the materials are the exact same

Last edited:
my point is you asked for a guy running the fake sites, that would be Air Randy and he was called out and then denied being air randy but from what I could gather he was Air Randy. 

Forget him let me ask you this
Grey market shoes were not around in 2009 they were simply fakes or legit shoes, there were first runs that leaked early and B grades but there were not grey market shoes. You could spot a fake pair of XIs on a guys feet from around the block.
Air Jordan 1 came out in 84 or 85 do you really think it took 24 years to figure out how to make an exact copy of the shoe? the Carbon cost to much so they went with plastic and it made it easy to spot. There was not one fake shoe that had real carbon fiber. 
Now they are making spot on replicas of shoes that have not been out in years. And the only way to spot them is by the soles of the shoes being to blue. Unless its the Bred XIs then you really cant tell at all or if I remember right some where in this thread the Grey market Breds XIs looked better than the Release Day pair. 
I have no doubt these shoes are made in the same factory with out quality control. So there are going to be mistakes but thats not saying that jordan brand makes a perfect shoe they are far from it. These Grey market Xis look spot on, I ordered a pair they got hung up in customs but when they come I will post side by side pics and see what you think.
"Grey market" shoes have been out for a long time to my understanding and we called them FAKES.
laugh.gif

you haven't learned anything from this thread have you....

counterfeits =/= grey market/third shift sneakers..its completely different ball game.

da people nike puts in trust of their product turns around and makes more behind their back from 100000000% original materials and sells it out da back door.

thats COMPLETELY different then some fly by night operation copping some kicks, and reverse engineering em with cheap *** materials and calling it a day.
Originally Posted by jyung101  

That's not proof.....every pair posted so far is flawed to the point of Noticeable. Doesn't it seem odd that most shoes posted share the same flaws but yet those flaws aren't present on retails pairs. You know like blue soles. Or the fact Breds don't have the same color inserts or paper. It's like come on same factory but yeah they can't color code or provide the same tissue paper. Yes those are minor issues to some but like I said if you have to fake the tags boxes inserts, then I come to the conclusion your faking something else.
how many times was this already addressed already though...its to a point your told information and instead of connecting da dots and using your brain to put 2 and 2 together

your just disregard it.

space jams that are being made NOW use da current rubber compound from da concords and cool greys that DO have blueish tint soles.

makes sense since da same factories are using da current materials that were ordered for da current pairs that are in circulation.

as for your nike article so i dont here you talkin ANY MORE excuses aka "well thats new balance, where's nike?"

Often, fakes are fairly obvious, featuring poor stitching or misshapen swooshes, made in “small-scale, rural ‘workshop’ operations [that are] difficult to track.”

But Nike maintains that its real problem isn’t these rogue mom-and-pop sweatshops. Much of the illicit fare in the markets is the genuine article, made by their own subcontractors.

“Some of the clothing…appeared to be high-quality, genuine products being sold at low prices…. This is likely the result of ‘third-shift’ manufacturing, in which factories produce extras to sell on the side….”

from this article..

http://www.wweek.com/portland/article-18528-nikeleaks.html

please let it be da last time you try to make another excuse about something thats already been proven MULTIPLE times in this thread.

are you ready for this
Boom Grey Market Foams notice the part where they say . Its scary because they use the same materials as the real deal… even the cushion and Carbon Fiber. Crazy.

http://kicksoncourt.com/nike-air-foamposite-one-deconstructed/

Well then what about these foams Angry Andy Posted?

If they are made by the same people in the same Nike factories, in a "3rd shift" they would be with the same materials, in this article is says they are made from mostly different materials. They say they glue is different and even the foam material is more shiny.

I think some pairs are made 3rd shift, I don't deny that theory, I find that it actually makes the most sense. But what about these pairs that have small differences? like the space jams with blue soles. If they are made in the same factory, why not just make them with the clear sole, end of the problem.

I don't oppose GM shoes. I'm actually gonna purchase a pair to see what happens. I don't think they are "fake" Because they are almost identical. I just can't call them 100% legit, because they aren't. Anything without Nikes authorization, to me will never be 100% legit, it will just be a second option that is so close, nobody can tell the difference, and I personally can find it in myself to look past the stigma of wearing a "fake shoe". If nobody can tell the difference, including myself... Then I don't care. I'm not dead stocking them for collection, I'm gonna wear them into the ground.

For the most part they are the same exact shoe, I just can't call them 100% legit.

Last edited:
Ninja Blah blah....cool greys and foamposites both dissected yet in still were still going with this greymarket theory.....take those busted up 88s apart. Still posting articles bro the burden of proof is on your end anybody who has a lick of sense will not purchase a pair of "GM" till they can be proven the same other then looks. Unless of course a identical looking pair is ok with you

Those cool greys and
Foams looked exactly the same yet in still they aren't. Space jams are obvious phony like wise with concords.

I said before if they have to replicate or fake one piece or part of the shoe then it's fake.

I still say its a possibility same factory but its not on the scale you suggest.

Lol best comeback is posting articles and quotes......but we who do not believe are finding actual work from others that prove everything you said is wrong.

Last edited:
Well then what about these foams Angry Andy Posted?

If they are made by the same people in the same Nike factories, in a "3rd shift" they would bear with the same materials, in this article is says they are made from mostly different materials. They say they glue is different and even the foam material is more shiny.

I think some pairs are made 3rd shift, I don't deny that theory, I find that it actually makes the most sense. But what about these pairs that have small differences? like the space jams with blue soles. If they are made in the same factory, why not just make them with the clear sole, end of the problem.

I agree been saying the same thing

Ninja Blah blah....cool greys and foamposites both dissected yet in still were still going with this greymarket theory.....take those busted up 88s apart. Still posting articles bro the burden of proof is on your end anybody who has a lick of sense will not purchase a pair of "GM" till they can be proven the same other then looks.

Those cool greys and
Foams looked exactly the same yet in still they aren't. Space jams are obvious phony like wise with concords.

I said before if they have to replicate or fake one piece or part of the shoe then it's fake.

I still say its a possibility same factory but its not on the scale you suggest.

Lol best comeback is posting articles and quotes......but we who do not believe are finding actual work from others that prove everything you said is wrong.
listen, you're just lack complete common sense..period, see your way out of this thread, its obvious you dunno what da **** are you talking about.

this thread had:

-da HEAD OF EWING ATHLETICS TELLING YOU this is whats going on with other brands

-Articles of New Balance & Nike & da original Ewings athletics going thru litigation tryin to combat grey market sneakers and them ADMITTING its their own

subcontractors are doing them dirty..da ones that ALREADY LEGALLY make this products in da first place.

-NUMEROUS people in this thread with comparisons of grey market XI's comparing them to their retail counterparts TELLING YOU there is absolutely no difference

between their store release pairs and da pairs acquired thru taobao.

you have become a single most annoying poster in this thread because of your utter lack of comprehension people who have dropped TONS and TONS of info

are forced to sound like a broken record reversing da misinformation you keep spewing up in here..why dont you be quiet and actually SOAK UP some game?

sheesh..at this point you just want someone to breast feed, burp, and change your diapers too? c'mon b...

Yes we know

NFL jerseys

new balance

Ewing athletics

Yes we know those are the same things you've said since about page 10......yet in still they keep coming up short

Now your getting mad throwing out insults......it's ok bro your frustrated its all coming apart

Post up a GM pair.....matter fact give me a vendor of a GM and ill purchase the and dissect them just for you...the one of your choice......I'm singling you out....tell me a vendor of your choice concord xi and lets debunk this right now...tired of you posting these lame articles.....shoes have been dissected and your still trying to post up articles...come on now

Now this is your chance.....give me e vendor of your choice.....lets do it. Got my ti3 rebel HD video and all......prove me wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom