Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this be happening? 
Funny guy

To me the stamp of approval is important. When I see a receipt or FTL/Champs barcode SKU sticker and launch date sticker on the box label, to me that is the stamp of approval that the shoes are 100% authentic for the most part. You guys can think of it how you want
a footlocker/champs sku is completely irelevant to da grand scheme of things..

all footlocker does is resell products it buys wholesale after nike gets it shipment from da contractors it pays to manufacturers it shoes.

wake up b, that **** means nothing.

These are GM. You can tell by the texture of the material behind the tongue and the paint on the midsole. dude click that link posted 2-3 posts back. Has all the differences pointed out in detail.

This is such an ugly shoe, my god.

The print on the wings logo looks small, toebox looks real sketch and a wings for the future tag?????

But they look pretty good *clutches authentic royals in closet*

Yeah they are def off. I felt the same way. smh, so hit and miss with the quality I'm starting to get angry, lol.

FML I just want a pair of legit royals for under $275. I would even be happy with a GM with no flaws.

I'm def copping an extra bred 1 for trade for a royal. I'm buying as many as I can.

To me the stamp of approval is important. When I see a receipt or FTL/Champs barcode SKU sticker and launch date sticker on the box label, to me that is the stamp of approval that the shoes are 100% authentic for the most part. You guys can think of it how you want
a footlocker/champs sku is completely irelevant to da grand scheme of things..

all footlocker does is resell products it buys wholesale after nike gets it shipment from da contractors it pays to manufacturers it shoes.

wake up b, that **** means nothing.

Whatever helps him sleep at night. Everyone has their reasons for being on their side of the fence.

If dude wants to have all his receipts and jazz, let em. I'm not about to encourage people to buy GM.

Hope this works. Said a few days ago i would take some closeups of my pair. Alot of pics so i made an album on here. These are probably the lowest grade of my 5 pair hence my daily drivers 
glasses.gif

http://niketalk.com/g/a/518345/royals-closeup/

What are these? GM right?

Last edited:
there's been numerous videos posted on youtube of people taking GM sneakers to HOH or Champs and having the box/sneaker scanned. And sure enough, it comes up in the system.

yeah I can even make them scan the pics on NT right off the screen, it will still probably come up

Hope this works. Said a few days ago i would take some closeups of my pair. Alot of pics so i made an album on here. These are probably the lowest grade of my 5 pair hence my daily drivers 
glasses.gif

By the tags, the back, and the front toebox, these look Authentic Retail to me. If not, my fake eye is severely off.

Also, still proving GMs are made one way, and true Authentics are made another.

Of course the dudes in China are going to say "it's the same thing", they're trying to sell shoes!!

Last edited:
glasses.gif

By the tags, the back, and the front toebox, these look Authentic Retail to me. If not, my fake eye is severely off.

Also, still proving GMs are made one way, and true Authentics are made another.
Ah I thought he was one of the people that were going to post up GM comparisons.

If someone wants to go beyond their way of tricking a buyer by switching pairs, no one can control that but it's a safer bet to start somewhere to identify legitimacy. Nobody said "go by this rule only" hence I clearly said for the most part but reading is scarce these days

do yall think people buy legit pairs fron like nike,ftl,fnl,fa,etc n put fake pairs insine the box and return it?

Authentic has to do with the physical tangible product. The word authentic is defined as having the same undisputed origin.

Although there is some opinion and speculation there are plenty of facts and legit information/articles in this 118 pages you don't care about. You might actually learn something.
I thought the whole point of this thread was because GM had disputed origins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom